What is your favorite Disney song?

BriarRose

☉ taurus ☽ aquarius ↑ leo
1. You'll Be In My Heart - Tarzan
2. Zero to Hero - Hercules
3. Circle of Life - The Lion King (Elton John, duh)
4. One Jump Ahead - Aladdin
5. Look Through My Eyes - Brother Bear

Super hard to pick 5 though!

Here's my top 5 (in no order)
1. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride - Lilo & Stitch
2. Oogie Boogies Song - Nightmare Before Christmas
3. Life's a Happy Song - The Muppets (Really loved that movie)
4. 12 Years Later - Treasure Planet (Probably one of the best disney movies ever)
5. Married Life - Up (So many emotions here)

Well there you have it!

1. Colours of the wind
2. I'm still here (Treasure Planet)
3. I'll make a man out of you (Mulan)
4. These little wonders (Meet the Robinsons)
5. Once upon a dream (Sleeping Beauty)

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
1) A whole new world-Aladdin
2) Let it go-frozen
3) Do you wanna build a snowman- frozen
4) I wont say I'm in love-Hercules
5) Circle of life- Lion King

1.) Feed The Birds from Mary Poppins.
My favorite of all time. Julie Andrew does a flawless performance in this song. It's sung so beautifully and with so much power. I watched a lot of older Disney movies as a kid, and this was the film that lead the most impact on me. A family classic
Fun fact: This is Walt Disney's favorite song.

2.)Heaven's Light/"The Other Song"
There is a mixture of people who like and dislike The Hunchback of Notre Dame. First of Disney taking a really bold move of doing an adaptation of the original book, second of some of the content in the film. There are scenes you would of never believed in a movie; but I digress. At the time, I don't think it do too well, and has a cult following (not the correct word choice; but I digress). It starts as Heaven's Light that sounds so soothing. Then, contrasting towards a priest's contradiction with his love of the chuch. What each song also have in common is the sudden love for Esmeralda how one can lead to hope for humanity, while the other leads to the downfall if he can't get Esmeralda's love. I'm putting a different title in because it might be considered a bad word here, anyways: "The Other Song" sung by Tony Jay steals the show by portraying the voice of Frollo. These songs ("The Other Song" particularly) songs might be considered a no-no to Disney. I feel like the company tries to keep it on the down low. Below is just Heaven's Light, removed its other piece of the song due to explicitness...at least Disney standards.

Last edited: