What kind of car do you own?

Ps: That's not my car, the WhaleShark doesn't like his picture taken.
Pps: If you don't know what a whaleshark looks like..

I'm driving a pretty fly red Saturn something or another. I don't know what year or the official name for it [With the assistance of google, I figured out it is a 2002]. It was my sister's car. I call it the WhaleShark, oh and it has 3 doors whatcha gonna do bout it.

Last edited:

Extras

Petty Officer Third Class US Navy
I personally find old cars to be cool. Right on, bro.
Thanks! I really am not into cars/trucks at all personally, but I have a soft spot in my heart for that old thing. It's been in the garage for as long as I can remember so it'd be hard not to care about it.

bobsbestgame

2004 Dodge Stratus (dark blue)
my first car, bought it last year and it is my precious
My first car was a 2000 dodge stratus and... It was not worth the money I put into that thing. I loved it because it was my first car, but no. I called it the Barney-mobile because it was purple and scared little children.

I bought myself a grey 2003 mustang last year though, and I love it. My dads first car was a 1969 mustang, and he painted it purple (do you see any patterns here? Purple? Mustangs? Idk) I actually don't have a pic of it anymore but hey use your imagination ;) I did put a system in it with two 12" subs and a 750 watt amp that I'm pretty proud of.

Neda

I have a 2014 Chevy Camaro(silver) and I have a love/hate relationship with it.

I think it's looks so cool on the outside but it's pretty small on the inside which made me sad the first week I had it lol I didn't notice how small it was till I owned it.
The backseat is basically "good luck" to anyone who has to sit there because it has very little leg room which is fine with me obviously because I don't have to sit there and also maybe people won't ask me for rides once they realize how small the backseat is.

Long story short don't buy a car because it's "beautiful" on the outside, it's what inside that counts.:megaphone: