What kind of music describes You?

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Soooo I feel like what music you listen to tells a lot about a person and their personality :) So What Music type of Music Would You Pick to describe you?

For example
Im an 80s Music LOVER!!!!!
I Also Love indie <3

TBH i should have lived through the 80s

Last edited:

Chill

I love mellow rock, like Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus & Muse, but i'm also a lover of faster & more intense rock, like Green Day, Sum 41 and the Offspring. Depends on my mood. Most of the music I listen to is from the 80's-90's.

-Lex-

Cat lady, and slightly awkward bartender.
Dance-Pop with a little bit of Indie, like Marina and the Diamonds

Indie, rock, singer-songwriter type music I guess - Jason Mraz especially his albums We Sing. We Dance. We Steal Things. and Yes! <3 I'd love to hear him sing live someday :)

firelordjoelle

Classic music and instrumentals. Artist's music like Julian Maas, Ludovico Einaudi, and Balmorhea describe me.

tbh i can't think for the life of me what music would describe me. i've been listening to the soundtrack for steven universe for like weeks tho and i realllly like music from the 50s, 60s, 70s, and the 80s. (((: 90s were ok and for the most part i think today's music is straight poop

I'd say I'm more of a Fat Bottomed Girl, but that works too. xD
same. FAT BOTTOMED GIRL U MAKE THE ROCKN WORLD GO ROOOOUND :nod:

Last edited:

mark

10 mins late to everything
describes me?!!?!?!?
depending on my mood it can either be depressing music or no-lyric piano OR edm

but i listen to music which mainly all symbolize romance idk why and im like 10 yrs old*
(aka throw in some skinny love, a message, and some ed sheeran that played on tvd and that sums me up lol)

*not literally pls