What Music Festivals are you going to in the future?

Odwa

I felt like this thread has been needed for a while!

My list isn't in any order but these are the ones I'm going to:
Shambhala
Electric Forest
Burning Man
Gratifly

(Adding to the list once i buy my tickets for them)

[Also desperately looking for players that are bassheads]

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
VELD and osheaga (: possibly edgefest depending on the lineup

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
I HAVE to go to Coachella someday
and Sasquatch, I guess, since that's the local one
it just seems SO expensive to go to a music festival

Myth

My entire family goes to Lollapalooza since its in my city but i dont because its too annoying and theres like no metal..

Warped tour ftw

LooseSeal

I'm debating Boston Calling but not sure if it's worth the $$. I might just go to Gov't Center that day anyways just to listen to the music, since you don't have to actually be inside the venue to hear the bands.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Ive gone to Ultra Music Festival in Miami Beach 4 years in a row now, although there's talented DJs there that I love, the crowd is growing way too big and the majority of people arent appreciative of the music but more about being out of their mind on drugs and having no real interest in the DJs. They attend the DJs that aren't good but have "DROPS" and really have no talent and they just cram drugs to enjoy being there, it's disgusting so I really have no interest in going again. I've been to Bonnaroo in Tennessee, so many weird people but so much fun!

I went to Coachella with my brother and cousin once it was pretty fun

I have been to two Ultra Music Festivals in my life. My first was in 2012 and my most recent one was from last year. So, I am seeing if it will be possible if I get tickets...

P.S. Traffic is a nightmare over there and it gets too out of hand during the second/third day

danimals

Designated Tax Lobbyist
ultra is in my backyard basically so ill go but i dont even like house music ill go for crystal castles and flume if they are there

Ultra is pretty much a walk over for me as well. Besides, I originally like to attend that festival only because I like to hear new songs from the top DJ's. Unfortunately, that place has went from easy breezy to hard and crazy; which I am not a huge fan of.

danimals

Designated Tax Lobbyist
i feel like every year the people get rowdier and grimier... im only a freshmen in high school which is why im not going this year but i hope people calm down a bit by next year