What song are you listening to?

Guitar

Listening to Oblivion ~

Good band. Have you seen them in concert? I'd love to if they did a tour with either Gojira or Slayer (which, they were just on a tour with Slayer last year, I think? But, I couldn't make it.)

-----------------------------------------

Forever My Queen - Pentagram \m/

Good band. Have you seen them in concert? I'd love to if they did a tour with either Gojira or Slayer (which, they were just on a tour with Slayer last year, I think? But, I couldn't make it.)

-----------------------------------------

Forever My Queen - Pentagram \m/

I think that was a tour they did with Slayer, Bodom and In Flames back in 06 wasn’t it for North America…(?)…hmmmm I think lol. Anywho, to answer your question - no I haven’t seen Mastodon live duders. Mastodon’s pure eccentricity from album to album is very “different” in my opinion lol, although I do like some of their stuff, like “Oblivion”. H-e double hockey sticks man, it’s probably why I’m pretty captious about Mastodon as a group, dependent on the album of course. The next tour I’ll probably end up seeing is Alice in Chains (hopefully – if I get the time) and some friends of mine are wanting me to go see Superjoint also this year (Phil Anselmo from Pantera, his other band if you haven’t heard of them before. They haven’t toured N.A. in a decade or so I think (?) could be wrong about that but Phil always puts on a good show so it’d be cool to hear him again live and hey, road trips are always fun for shows whenever too, man. God I miss Pantera live…..Also, FYI I heard Phil’s got his own Horror film festival now – you may want to check it out! http://housecorehorrorfilmfestival.com/

Listening to Aneurysm