What time do you prefer events to be scheduled?

What time of day do you want events to be scheduled?

• 8:00AM - 11:59AM EST

• 12:00PM - 3:59PM EST

• 4:00PM - 7:59PM EST

• 8:00PM - 11:59PM EST

• 12:00AM - 3:59AM EST

• 4:00AM - 7:59AM EST

Results are only viewable after voting.

HOST_Pegasus

Hi everyone! Last night at the Welcome Party scheduling events at a variety of times to accommodate players in different time zones was brought up. We try our best to take into consideration that players come from all time zones when we do the scheduling, but up until now we have been doing this without really hearing from you!

Please vote on this poll as to what times you'd prefer to see events! The poll is set so you can only vote once, so be sure with your choices before casting your vote!

If there are enough individuals who vote for particular times, we will try our best to ensure we schedule events within these time frames so that everyone has an opportunity to participate! If anyone has any other relevant feedback to event scheduling, feel free to comment on this thread (:

EDIT: You can vote on as many time choices as you would like!

Please note irrelevant comments/responses will be removed from this thread in an attempt to keep it organized.

Well dang, there are two times that would suit me lol. Now I need to think which one to vote on.

My main point that I have really tried to get across before is more for the events that have one-off prizes such as pin-trading. Those in particular need to have events spread more evenly across the time zones. The weekly host prize events aren't as important(?) because one can usually attend an event at least once during the week and once during the weekend.

Most people outside the US would appreciate some events being made before 5pm EST (that is 10pm UK time if that helps).

Thank you for asking though!

Hypnotic

Games from midnight till 4am is literally all I've ever wanted. I usually don't log onto vmk until 10-11 and usually I miss events but midnight-4am seems like it would be difficult.

Lauren Farr

So happy this have been brought up! Me and my 3 sisters play and we live in the UK, so it's a bit of a downer when events are on uber late for us lol! I dont mind when some of them are late (i dont work through the week, but my sisters do so they go to bed a lot earlier lol) but i would like it if some of the pin trading events and events where you only have certain chances to get an item are sometimes maybe on bit earlier:)?
I know this might be a pain since it would be less convenient for you guy's but it would be nice to be able to definately get some of the items:)
Really glad that this has been taken into consideration though, so thankyou :D <3