what u get @ subway

LadyMagic

Not really a Subway fan, but I get a veggie delite salad with basically all of the veggies they have and vinegar as a dressing. Hence why I never go there.

welllllll, I used to work at Quiznos so I'm a little bias and don't go to Subway very often, however, when I do I normally just get a veggie delite on italian bread with southwest chipotle sauce & all the veggies they got brah. I've come to realize that I'm a vegetarian by nature because I hardly ever eat meat. When I go to Chipotle I get a veggie bowl and Subway I get a veggie sandwich and when I go to five guys I get a veggie burger; so when a veggie option is given I always lean towards it. Am I the only one that would eat cheese and mayo sandwiches when they were a kid? o.o

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i get different ones all the time. it get so bored ordering the same one.
i love the cold cut & subway melt.
but i get, pickles, onion, green pepper, olives & light mayo.

LisaMarie

veggie delight (whole wheat provolone and red wine vinegar)

orrrr buff chicken (whole wheat provolone and ranch)

always toasted with all the veggies...alwaysss

I keep it the same every time, I'll get a 6 inch cold cut combo on white bread, not toasted, no cheese, green peppers, lettuce, and italian dressing. Then of course cool ranch doritos and a sweet tea. :giraffe: One time the guy working actually looked at me and was like "do you ever change? :giggle:" and now he always knows what to get me before I even say anything. Being a regular customer is kind of embarrassing but man do I love subway. :autograph:

Oh gosh I worked at subway so I gotta say my all time favorite sub is:
-6 in. Chicken Enchilada Melt (Taco-ish tasting chicken, fritos, shredded cheddar cheese) on Flatbread, toasted
-Onions and *maybe* a little ranch dressing

But now I ALWAYS get:
-6 in. Turkey & Ham on Wheat
-1 triangle of american cheese
-little lettuce
-onions
-1 strip of honey mustard dressing

cutecutemomo

LOL i get lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, olive, onion, green pepper, and drizzled red wine vinegar on italian bread(': best sub ever to be quite honest