What was your favorite room in VMK?

Castle Suite also bc it's the last room I been in on VMK

HSM gym and the laughfloor were one of my favorites too

Alyce

Younger than Dirt..Older than Disneyland
Central Plaza with the hubs to Adventureland and Tomorrowland. Always met friends there. My favorite private room was the Haunted Mansion room.....I loved fixing it up for Halloween!

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

DevonTheBeast said:
http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/Shark_Reef

That's what it was. :D
Oh my god! I forgot all about that! Yeah, where was that room again?

neverlander

town square. dunno why, but i always just chilled by a tree.

Alex said:
DevonTheBeast said:
http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/index.php/Shark_Reef

That's what it was. :D
Oh my god! I forgot all about that! Yeah, where was that room again?
It was what the Typhoon Lagoon Guest Room exit led to. I just pulled it up on VMKRevisited and remembered how awesome the music for it was!

Inside of big thunder mountain! I dont remember the room name.. but so many great memories. We use to all just chill inside of there haha! Also that "secret" room off of pirates lobby. Anyone else remember getting the treasure keys? I loved doing that!

I absolutely loved the fireworks lobby and Fantasyland in the Sky. As for guest rooms, I was always incredibly fond of my Pirates Fortress and my Dream Suite!

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Personally there is too many options for me to even made a decision on my favorite room. They were all wonderful in their own unique ways that made me happy.

Grant

Get high through the lows
I guess my favorite public room was Central Plaza, especially during halloween and christmas time,
and also the Haunted Mansion lobby.
For guest room, the Mark Twain room.

My favorite rooms changed depending on my mood, but two that I especially loved were the Haunted Mansion Conservatory Guest Room and New Orleans Square.

Tink

Seasonal changes were great! I love to draw and paint so I can't help it but love every room, the artwork is so beautiful. There's so much nostalgia on Main Street too if you love the Parks.