What would you do?

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
I have these neighbors in real and they always come home late at night, when I'm sleeping so I'm asking for advice on this situation because I can hear them laughing and talking. This isn't the first time they have done this to me, please answer this question! Thank you!

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Get some external noise suppressors like a little floor fan, and some good sleep music running. Im a super light sleeper and i sleep through thunderstorms with this setup.

I also suggest you talk to your neighbors. Ask them if they could keep it quiet until they get into their house. Communication works! They might not even be aware.

Or you can always just frame them for a crime and get them arrested and sent to jail for a while.. \sarcasm

tashaactress

Get some external noise suppressors like a little floor fan, and some good sleep music running. Im a super light sleeper and i sleep through thunderstorms with this setup.

I also suggest you talk to your neighbors. Ask them if they could keep it quiet until they get into their house. Communication works! They might not even be aware.

Or you can always just frame them for a crime and get them arrested and sent to jail for a while.. \sarcasm
O.K. but I already talked to my parents about this situation and my educator and they said you need to calm down

tashaactress

Ya that's good