What's your favorite Christmas song?!

I loooove Christmas, I'm so excited it's so soon. I even have a Christmas playlist on Spotify. So, what are your favorite Christmas songs?

I love the Season's Upon Us by Dropkick Murphy's because it's such a funny song and so true.
Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses, because my sisters and I always sing to it when it's on the radio and we love it.
and Yule Shoot Your Eye Out by Fall Out Boy, because I gotta pay a tribute to one of my favorite bands.
Also, The Chanukah Song by Adam Sandler even though it isn't a Christmas song, because it's so funny too.
But I have so many more I love it's hard to pick a few! Even the classics.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas
It's one of those songs that gives me nightmares though.

White Christmas by the Drifters is about the only one I can stand and that's only because it was on the Santa Clause (which is a darn good Christmas movie) ;p I hate most Christmas music. EEEEEEEE :boom:

hmm...
Peppermint Winter - Owl city (Not really a Christmas specific song, but its good for the time :3 )
Miracles in December - EXO
Christmas Day - EXO
(basically all of EXOs Miracles in December Album)
There's a few songs Norah Jones sings.
Idk. The list will probably get bigger the closer christmas is :D

Every Christmas song that ever existed :dance::bounce::dance2::pickme:

I love Christmas so much haha :santa:

But if I had to pick one it'd either be All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey or Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Death Cab for Cutie