What's your job?

Cashier at a cool store ;)

Gotta love when the receipt machine malfunctions, customers who wait until they reach the counter to decide whether they want to buy something or not..., customers who want to argue about item prices..., guys who want to flirt and hold up the line...seriously bro? It's all good, though. Bless good customers which are most, and I love the store so.

SpriteFabio

I'm currently working Full Time as a Hospital Concierge where I guide patrons around the hospital, help patrons find patient information, get way too much drama from employees who think they can harass you endlessly simply because they're in a higher position than you (this happens way too often, I got someone fired because of it however #Karma), and a little bit of everything else. It's worth the money though, and there are also a lot of lovely employees who I adore. I also work in the giftshop on weekends sometimes, it's the best.

Other than that I play Music and perform in Drag in my free time so there's that c:

Erin

So I have an update for y'all on my job search!
I have a job interview today with Workout Anytime! I just filled out the application on Tuesday and they called me on Wednesday. First interview I've been called in for since losing my job last year! Hopefully I get the job, and it motivates me to be healthier and more active.
i hope you get it babe <3

Erin

Apparently, all I had to do to start getting calls for interviews was complain about not getting any in this thread!
I'll be calling P.F. Chang's back tomorrow to set up an interview.
Finally interviews after waiting and applying for almost a year!
YAY fake coral <3

LooseSeal

This summer I'm working a part-time internship with a medical research ethics office, a PT research assistant job at my school's institutional research office (so lots of data entry from surveys and the like), and I just picked up a PT job at a Target Starbucks (Tarbux, if you will).

PirateKing

i don't take any pride in my job but I'm a barista at Starbucks haha
Make sure to take advantage of all the "perks" (pun intended). SIP, 401k, online college, insurance, and never pass up your free pound of coffee, if they still do that. Figure the cost of the perks into your wages and Starbucks is a pretty good company to "partner" with. I wouldn't mind working there again.
I am presently unemployed, but I am a full time caregiver for my father who will be 93 in July.

cuipet

Make sure to take advantage of all the "perks" (pun intended). SIP, 401k, online college, insurance, and never pass up your free pound of coffee, if they still do that. Figure the cost of the perks into your wages and Starbucks is a pretty good company to "partner" with. I wouldn't mind working there again.
I am presently unemployed, but I am a full time caregiver for my father who will be 93 in July.
trust me i take FULL advantage lol and thats awesome :)

I work with my dad, who is an at home travel agent, I usually write all of the emails and do all the research for clients and he makes the phone calls and does all of the bookings. He gives me a portion of the money that he earns.