What's your job?

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
I'm going to buy one of your mugs k.
I gotta wait until I get paid though. /cri[DOUBLEPOST=1438728289][/DOUBLEPOST]I currently work as a behavioral interventionist.
Basically I travel home-to-home working with children
who have mental disabilities, primarily Autism, and I
tutor them in subjects such as common core curriculum
from the school district (educational support), as well
as behavior conditioning, social skills, fine motor skills,
gross motor skills, play skills, ect.

I had typed out a really good post about it moments ago,
but then I accidentally deleted it somehow. ;-; Bleh.
intresting bc i have a disability by mine is CP it's miner tho

Katharine

I currently have a seasonal job at a local tourist attraction -- but I will also be working at a Food Service company next January-May as my first Co-op since I am in Co-op program at my university. I'm so excited to finally be working for a company that is within the industry that I may possibly want to work in after graduation. Hopefully i'll be exposed to different industries and divisions within Food Marketing before I graduate.

Also -- best of luck to everyone going through the interview process, I had 8 interviews in one week back in October, I completely understand how stressful it can be.

iMax

RCT3 & Disney Freak
Mcdonald's unfortunantly, been there for 5 months, they pay a lot though so anything to get
me through the rest of HS...

I currently work at a daycare, and I am an early education major in college so it's perfect for me. I love the kids and the activities we do. then in the summer I was working at Dairy Queen for the past 3 years but it was terrible, so I'm probably going to find a new job when I come home for the summer.

Kelsey

loving my gf (@Lissa) is my full time job

Weekend Job - Supervisor at Local Golf Course (Oh the stories I'd love to tell about this place)
Day Job - Teachers Assistant in a private elementary school. Basically, help the students out with work and keep them focused.
Night Job - COLLEGE! Hoping to become a high school special education teacher
Summer Job - Paraprofessional in a school for children with special needs. (Started working there last summer and it was the best experience I've ever had, can't wait to go back)

After my internship: jobless....
During my internship: receiving shorts and movies from studios and filmmakers, ingesting then into projectors with some requiring a key, inspect the footage, and send them back.

Basically, I'm working as a theater technician for an international film festival. The cool this I get to learn how a well known film festival function and maintains some of the participating theaters. Also thanks to this internship, I can apply as a technician for a movie theater company, I know how I should submit my movies if I were to compete in those film competitions, and I get to see some of the participating movies before it premiers.

I help set up events at my university. One of the events I enjoy is setting up for women's basketball games because it's quicker to set up and take apart. I sweep the basketball half circle part (free throw lines?) that is near the basketball hoop on my side. I also sweep when people fall and I when the ball comes towards me I pick it up and throw it to a referee. :bounce:

After my internship: jobless....
During my internship: receiving shorts and movies from studios and filmmakers, ingesting then into projectors with some requiring a key, inspect the footage, and send them back.

Basically, I'm working as a theater technician for an international film festival. The cool this I get to learn how a well known film festival function and maintains some of the participating theaters. Also thanks to this internship, I can apply as a technician for a movie theater company, I know how I should submit my movies if I were to compete in those film competitions, and I get to see some of the participating movies before it premiers.
Wow that sounds like such an interesting internship!