What's your personality type?

Infp is so right wow lol I'm surprised these usually go with me being yeah that's kind of me but not this part but that was dead on.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
ISTJ: Quiet, serious, earn success by thoroughness and dependability. Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. Decide logically what should be done and work toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. Take pleasure in making everything orderly and organized – their work, their home, their life. Value traditions and loyalty.

Some of these i disagree with.. I don't value tradition, i like to mix things up. Everything else is quite accurate.

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
ESFP: Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people, and material comforts. Enjoy working with others to make things happen. Bring common sense and a realistic approach to their work, and make work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learn best by trying a new skill with other people.
~~~
Well well.. This is on point

INTJ apparently (from a couple of months ago)

Took it now.. just got INFJ... Suppose I quite go back and forth from being "Thinking" and "Feeling" in my personality, otherwise.. I seem pretty consistent

Nature:

Thinking (T) - tough, follow their minds, focus on objectivity and rationality.

Feeling (F) – sensitive, follow their hearts, focus on

I guess it always is a bit of a struggle between following my heart vs. my mind...

Last edited:

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member