When is your next Disney trip??

Everyone counts down the days until their next time that they step foot onto Disney property and everything from the grass we walk on to the air that we breathe feels magical. So this thread is going to be when will you be going to the parks next! Whether its in a week, month, or a year let us know so we can all get excited for the decreasing days! If anyone is also interested in doing the in-park quests, please let me know!

Last edited:

aceastrofan

The one and only...
If I go to Arizona State or SDSU next year I bet the next trip would be sometime in Fall 2015

asyuna

december 5th i go disneyland paris
Have you been there before? Im moving to Europe in 4 weeks and DLP is definitely on my to do list!! I was wanting to go this December also but i'm not familiar with how the weather is or park hours or anything during that time.

Have you been there before? Im moving to Europe in 4 weeks and DLP is definitely on my to do list!! I was wanting to go this December also but i'm not familiar with how the weather is or park hours or anything during that time.
i live in ireland so disneyland paris is the closest park to me.. this will be my 5th time going, its fairly small compared to the american parks.. but still is amazing to go to!

It depends on where I go to college next year, which means Arizona State and UCF (@x_Alison ;)) give me the best opportunities to go.

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I'll be going with my whole family for the Food & Wine Festival tomorrow, and while my parents watch Starship in Epcot I'm taking my little sister and brother via monorail to Magic Kingdom. It's a tradition we do every year :D

I wait all year for dat Canadian Cheese Soup doe

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I'll be going with my whole family for the Food & Wine Festival tomorrow, and while my parents watch Starship in Epcot I'm taking my little sister and brother via monorail to Magic Kingdom. It's a tradition we do every year :D

I wait all year for dat Canadian Cheese Soup doe
Im going tomorrow too! Look for the tall dude in plaid. You might find me ;D

Then the 24th for Disney Leadership Academy
Then for the 1st for my birthday
Then anytime after that :D

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
Im going tomorrow too! Look for the tall dude in plaid. You might find me ;D

Then the 24th for Disney Leadership Academy
Then for the 1st for my birthday
Then anytime after that :D
I will approach every dude in plaid and ominously whisper "Bird?"
If I whisper it to you I just want you to wink. Then we'll both know the secret code