When you buy things, how many do you get?

Fantasmico

For example, pins or limited edition clothes, etc. Anything you think you might trade in the future or that you think will be particularly valuable.
I tend to buy small amounts, usually under five, but I think that is too few.

Any strategies, preferences, etc.? :)

For clothing, I tend to just buy one. Last month I bought at least two of each item. This month, for some reason I thought I needed 10 of each color pirate chest bench.... I think 3-5 is a good amount if you're looking to trade items in the future.

I usually buy one if they are clothes. I use to buy just one of the pins but I buy an extra now. If it is new furniture I buy multiples of each to make a room for that month. I don't want to overspend and have multiples of stuff I don't use.

none.... people will often sell it far cheaper than it takes me to earn credits for other "junk" i have... one mans junk is anthers treasure!

the only items I have been buying are green crates!

Carter

The Queen of VMK
Tbh, I usually get 3 of everything. 1 to keep for myself, 1 to give to friends if they missed out, and 1 to trade. Pins and furniture sometimes more depending on the rarity and the price I have to pay to get them. Duplicates I think are always important if you have the time/credits.

Depends on the value and how long it's being sold for. The bird hat, I only got one. But black ears, I bought 6. It depends. I also buy things I like. If it's a limited piece of furni and I like it, I could buy ten. It depends on the price and how in demand it will be.

Outfits I usually do one, pins between 5 and 20, and furniture is usually 10 but I have gone as high as 500...
Wow. How do you get the credits? Especially since you are sooo busy!
none.... people will often sell it far cheaper than it takes me to earn credits for other "junk" i have... one mans junk is anthers treasure!

the only items I have been buying are green crates!
Does anyone have "junk" gold ears they would like to trade for cheap? XD
Or Jungle Cruise pin set? You must really now your values to get good deals.
Still you had to do mini-games enough to get your "junk", right? What is your secret?
I like to buy a lot of items if I feel they will be more valuable in the future. :)
Tbh, I usually get 3 of everything. 1 to keep for myself, 1 to give to friends if they missed out, and 1 to trade. Pins and furniture sometimes more depending on the rarity and the price I have to pay to get them. Duplicates I think are always important if you have the time/credits.
Depends on the value and how long it's being sold for. The bird hat, I only got one. But black ears, I bought 6. It depends. I also buy things I like. If it's a limited piece of furni and I like it, I could buy ten. It depends on the price and how in demand it will be.
You all have crystal balls to determine what will be in demand? Please share. :)

Personally, I think I will go up to 5 items, mostly pins. Maybe I will stop at 3 for clothes.
Magic, however, sigh, the eternal credit struggle to get five star and some for trading.

I need a new mantra,"I excel at MyVMK trading. I excel at MyVMK trading. I excel at MyVMK trading." XD :)