When you go to Disney...

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I know how you feel. I went to Disney World last year for the first time in 10 years. Tropical Storm Andrea also decided to appear, coincidentally when I went to Hollywood Studios.

I feel ya, when I went I only had one day and it down poured you couldn't do anything but wait in the stores :/ got to go on a total of 2 rides and got a cold lol

Unfortunately for me, the crowds only got larger!! I have no idea why, but it made things really chaotic. But we made the best of it! Even got to dine in the Beast's castle :)

Being the rain-loving freak I am, I always like it when it rains in WDW. I remember a couple of visits back, we got on the bus from Hollywood Studios to our hotel and it instantly chucked it down out of nowhere! I remember running around Epcot's World Showcase heading to the bus stops in the pouring rain whilst the rest of my family were taking cover in a shop. :giggle:

I adore the rain, but not when it makes me freezing cold!! We had to run from house of blues in downtown Disney to our car in the rain, and that was my absolute favorite part of our trip!

AlphaTheEdge

Rain is tough to manage. Especially if it's pouring. And I feel like it's constantly a threat in Florida. But I must say, if it isn't raining too hard, it isn't all that bad. Trust me, I want clear blue skies and sun as much as the next guy. But a little rain isn't too bad. A lot is the worst though

It's never rained for me while at a Disney park (*knocks on wood desk) it did rain for my dad and I once at Downtown Disney. One second it was beautiful the next it was like the sky opened up and boom we were soaked. Of course we were also in one of the stores in the farthest part of Downtown Disney so running back to the car was joyous! We laughed it off in the car because we couldn't believe how much rain came down on us.

Its Florida. It ALWAYS rains here.
Ya there was a cast member party at Typhoon Lagoon and my family and I went and a three hour party became an hour and ten minutes cause of storms.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I just got back from there yesterday, and as I was leaving DHS guess what??? It was storming! It wasn't as bad as my April trip though. Spring in WDW feels like you're in the rainforest.

Hah then you aren't her because she was here last week:) good pic tho! I'm glad you had fun