Where are the Social Mini Games and What is Their Status?

Guitar

Thanks Amy for the pictures. I'm looking forward to playing them whenever they come out! :)

MyLeadGuitarGirl, I am so sorry you took my questioning so difficultly. I just can't see why you seem so upset about it, try to relax some, were are just discussing some ideas in here. I see you suggested I quit? Well I have for the most part, but don't expect me to make a big post on the goodbye forum, I really don't need the attention.
Sorry myleadguitargirl, but I do not believe that Jones was complaining or whining about the game, he was just wondering if there were any updates on two games that most of us are very anxious for. We all appreciate that the game is here and we appreciate all of Amy's efforts, but it would be really nice to know if these minigames are even being worked on and if they will in fact be released in the future. Shouldn't the game be enough? Well, yes we are happy it exists, but a lot of us, myself included, returned to the game when it opened to get a chance to play our favorite minigame at least one more time. I don't think anyone was rushing anyone, but updates are always nice. I don't think there should be any timetable because I know things happen and life gets in the way but updates and pictures are great. Just two pictures here posted by Amy and look at the excitement it causes. How about you give Jones a break..................
All of you are so funny for getting in such an uproar over pixels. Thanks for the good laugh.

BellaGoth

I plan on adding CokeStudios style thumbs up thumbs down based credit earning, and music charts on the website (highest amount of upvotes on a song by song basis)... maybe a reward as well for being on top of the weekly and monthly charts).
eh... could we possibly have a vote on this? i kinda don't want a popularity contest.