Which Disney Princess are you?

Saw this on tumblr and I'd already taken the 16 personalities quiz in my psych class so I thought I'd share :}
Take this quiz, and then compare your result to the chart in the spoiler!
EDIT: Here is a much shorter but less accurate version of the quiz.

I like it because it's based off actual personality, not just if you like to swim or read books lol. You can also find more charts to compare your results to for things like Harry Potter, Avatar the Last Airbender, and other things if you just google the title along with "16 personalities."

Since the quiz is somewhat long, and doesn't really explain the types, I'll explain the personality traits here if you just want to guess what you are:
Introverted vs Extroverted: (Focus on the world outside yourself) Extroversion tends to be manifested in outgoing, talkative, energetic behavior, whereas introversion is manifested in more reserved and solitary behavior (i.e. Introverts would rather stay home and read or watch a movie, Extroverts would rather go to a party or go shopping with a bunch of friends.)
Sensing vs Intuitive: (How you process data) Sensing people focus on problems in the present, what's going on right here and right now, and see things as they are (concrete thinkers). Intuitive people focus on problems in the future and possibilities of an outcome. They read between the lines (abstract thinker).
Feeling vs Thinking: (Making decisions) Thinking people make decisions based off facts, and go with what their head thinks over their heart; they judge based on logic. Feeling people make decisions based on principles and values, and go with what their heart thinks over their head; they judge based off feelings and extenuating circumstances.
Judging vs Perceiving:(Preference outwardly displayed) Judging people like order, organization and think sequentially. They like to have things planned and settled and seek closure. Perceiving people are flexible, like to keep their options open and think randomly. They like to act spontaneously and are adaptable, and like to keep things open ended.

Princesses:

Full-size image here if you can't read this one
I'm ESFP, or Ariel! I had a "marginal or no preference of Perceiving over Judging (1 percent)," so I was also very close to being Anna! :D

ESFP: "Loud and proud thrill-seekers with a love for pleasing the crowd. Seek to be the center of attention and hate being alone under any circumstances. Want the best of what life has to offer and get bored quite easily, but tend to have impeccable tastes in life's niceties."

Last edited:

Jasmine

I already know I'm INTJ... Heh, I'd think I'd be Jasmine, but I guess not xD

Snaps

mischief managed
mine always changes between ENFJ and ESFJ and idek why
it can't tell if i'm intuitive or sensing. x]
so i'm a mix between Pocahontas and Anna! love them!