Which way do you stand when showering?

• Facing the shower head

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Facing away from the shower head

Votes: 50 73.5%

• Total voters

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
So... Idk why I thought about this... And idk why I posted a poll about it but when you guys take a shower do you stnd facing the water or with your back toward the water? Like do you face the shower head or turn your back to it? Like just when you're standing, not when you're washing your hair or something.

Idk man... I've heard mixed things.

I stand facing away from the water. XD

Yeeeeah...

Chill

I stand away... I find it uncomfortable to have water and shampoo pouring over my face lol, so I face away and lean back, kind of like how they wash your hair at salons. Also, I have really long hair, so this is kind of the only way to wash it and keep things from getting messy and out of control if that makes sense.

Edit: The only downside to this is that my back and neck need a rest after I take a shower... bc of this I often consider showers a chore rather than a method of relaxation.

Last edited:
Water to back when I'm just chilling in the shower. Face to when I'm shampoo'ing.

allison

I will face away from the shower head while washing my hair. When I'm washing my body and shaving, I'll face towards the water. Yeah I'm weird

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Yeah, like you rotate when you wash your body and stuff to get all of the soap off and stuff, it's normal haha!

But omg LOL! Thank you guys for replying to this! XD I'm glad it's not that weird that I asked haha.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Facing away, idk how people can face towards the shower-head, there's hardly any space to put your face and I don't exactly want to drown myself, especially since water in my eyes bothers them badly. :faint:

----------

When rinsing my hair I face away, when brushing my teeth I face towards.
...you brush your teeth in the shower? o_O
I do the same thing sometimes. And wash my face. You're under the water and it all goes down the drain anyway so why not? :flower:

Away from the water. I have an intense fear of drowning that multiplies ten fold when I face the water of the showerhead