Which would you be?

Which mod would you rather be?

• Total voters

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Just wondering. Which would you be? A forum mod, or an in-game mod? I'd be a forum mod because I've been one before, and I'd have no clue whatsoever as of to I'm doing in-game. Plus, Being a forum mod would mean people would know who I am, unlike the in-game mods where you can't tell anyone.

bobsbestgame

I have to completely agree with Mr.GreenGene up there. I would love to in game mod bc it would let me help with something I really care about and enjoy. It also wouldn't be hard for me to have a second account where no one knew me and I could still enjoy my old times on vmk of not being a mod :)

I missed the applications but I would be an in game mod. I spend a lot of time in the real world redirecting negative behavior so it wouldn't be too much of a jump applying those principals online :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vause

I've had experience with both and while being an OVMK in-game mod was super fun and a really great experience, I'd honestly much rather be a forum mod.

Ive been a ingame mod on a runescape private server. Its to much in my opinion. I couldnt be a normal player anymore, everyone would act different every time i walked into a area. I'd rather be a forum mod

I would be an in-game mod because I have experience with moderating language and behavior, and I have a large amount of maturity (well if I want to I can).

Personally, I would love to be a forum Moderator. Why? I have tons of time on my hands and I've had several positions (Graphics Designer, Moderator, Super Moderator, Clan Leader, Clan Moderator, Administrator) on other forums, so I feel I would be able to do the position well compared to being an in-game Moderator.

Kay

i don't know
i think i'd be a forum mod, because people aren't harrassing you as much.
you can play in-game and have as much fun as you want, people know who you are.
you still get to help out the community for the benefit of others :)

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
I'd probably be a forum moderator as to steer away from extra stress overseeing activity in-game. Though, an in-game moderator would better suit me because I have the most experience in it.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I applied to be a forum mod, but the applications were probably already closed by then. I have no experience with forums before the VMK remakes, but I know how to remain objective and fair with both parties regarding touchy situations and tough decisions. I'm good with conflict, and I like the forums, it's a great place to become informed and connect with the community. Keeping it a safe and happy place is important to me. So I'd rather be a forum mod, at least then there's no speculation about who I am like there is with in-game mods. I've seen and heard too many rumors started about in-game mods. Speculation about their identity get's spread around and then sometimes people like to gossip and even bully mods. It doesn't happen often or to every mod, but I've seen it enough to feel put off by the in-game job. I'd rather stick to the forums. Besides, I love costumes, and even though the staff uniform for girls is adorable, I like variety ;). One outfit all the time simply wouldn't do!

I'd also like to thank our awesome forum mods for doing a great job keeping everything together in this crazy community :) you guys are awesome. As well as the in-game mods for doing so well with such a huge amount of responsibility. Thank you guys for your services, it's always a pleasure!

Emelon

I love being a forum mod <3 I have a lot more experience moderating forums and I honestly love it. I've been an in-game mod for a few other games and although it is quite fun at times, you do get a lot of "in your face" hate for banning/warning and sometimes you get harassed and threatened just for doing your job. Mods in general have a hard job, so kudos to all of them! :trophy: