White Girl Problems

Cat

White girl prob: When your starbucks iced peppermint mocha drips on your iphone and gets it all sticky and your day is completely ruined after that

What are some of your white girl probs? I know you all have 'em, fess up.

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
white girl problems: when all of your yoga pants are dirty

Chill

White girl problems: when you spill starbucks on your uggs.
White girl problems: when you literally actually just can't even rn.

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
White girl problem: When some guy walks up to me when Im down in Key West asking me if I'm new and that I should put a lot of sunscreen on

That place is literally my second home but I remain to stick out like a sore thumb because I'm like a vampire lurking in the wrong place #paleprobs

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
white girl problems: taking down an instagram pic if it doesn't get 11 likes

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
white girl probs: when your jeans are not skinny enough to tuck into your boots

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
Not sure how many people look at this topic and think what the hell... this makes no sense...but it does sound racist to say '_____ problems' I'd think lol. This is certainly something I've never heard anyone say in reality. Quite odd, indeed. While I'm sure the intention is not to sound racist but I know if I heard someone say _________(skin color) problems it wouldn't suffice to not make someone think something more in-depth behind the meaning and/or intent lol

Cat

Not sure how many people look at this topic and think what the hell... this makes no sense...but it does sound racist to say '_____ problems' I'd think lol. This is certainly something I've never heard anyone say in reality. Quite odd, indeed. While I'm sure the intention is not to sound racist but I know if I heard someone say _________(skin color) problems it wouldn't suffice to not make someone think something more in-depth behind the meaning and/or intent lol
I'm sorry if you found this offensive, it was intended to be more of a mocking joke if anything. And yes, this 'white girl problems' is actually a thing on many social networks, such as twitter, instagram, tumblr, and I've even heard people jokingly say it in real life.
You can think of it as the same as saying "My laptop is dying but my charger is all the way over there and I don't want to get up, haha, first world probs"

And truth be told, racism only exists because of people who do get offended by things like this. We should be allowed to poke fun at ourselves, the world would suck if we took everything so seriously. We should be proud of our differences and not be worried about if someone finds something 'racist' or not. Myself, I love everyone equally, no matter the race.

If someone is ACTUALLY offended by this because there is a legitimate offensive comment, then I would be more than okay for the mods to remove this thread, but at the moment, I do not see any harm is this thread.

P.S. Luv u all and these are hilarious, I can relate a lot with most of them.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
No worries dude, I don't personally find it offensive but I do see where it could easily be seen that way. I think social networking sites like those mentioned are a waste of time in general so that's probably why I don't see/hear it in reality as being a common thing. Never heard of this 'first word probs' either. Again, probably social media/networking then in that case.

Cat

white girl problem: when your hair straightener wont heat up in under a minute like it says it should on the box.
Or when your hair is so lifeless and useless, it won't curl or crimp even with the aid of expensive irons. </3

My hair after spending an hour attempting to crimp it

Last edited:
White girl problem: Not having one to submit because you are not a white girl but are, in fact, a white boy.