Who are = YOU = being for Halloween?

Metaphor

Official Iron Can
I'm a little too old for trick or treating, but not my other siblings! My little brother in elementary school is being Dipper from Gravity Falls and I'm Wendy while my boyfriend will be Robbie. We're taking him around the neighborhood trick or treating until it gets dark and we can head back for a scary movie marathon :) On the other hand, my sister who is a little older than my brother is being Mabel from the same show and trick or treating with her friends.

Who are YOU for Halloween and what are your plans on the spookiest night of the year?

mark

10 mins late to everything
I'm going to a party so I'm going to be the same thing for the party I went to last week; a vampire specifically from the vampire diaries... I won't be using a mask bc it takes out the fun out of Halloween (for me at least...) I'll post good pics when I do it again because last time I was lazy and didn't take any other than a saved Snapchat story lol

-

(minus the eyes b/c he's a hybrid* that specific season for TVD)
*werewolf and vampire

my boyfriend and I are taking my stepsister out trick-or-treating. I'm gonna be supergirl I guess you could call it by wearing a pink superman cape from six flags and wearing black leggings and a black shirt and wearing pink shorts overtop and my boyfriend is doing the same with superman but wearing jeans and a superman shirt and spiking his hair and wearing a cape lol. then my stepsister is being jeff the killer (she's 11 lol)

I didn't get a lot of time for my Child of Light costume. So I was a Basic Witch, my boyfriend just threw on a Hockey Mask. All we did was eat candy corn fudge, watched horror movies, and gave out candy lol.

Last edited: