Who is Your Celebrity Doppelganger?

Jon

Anthony Morgan R
My best friend swears I look like the male version of Carey Mulligan. And now..I can't unsee it.

Image this girl with dark hair and you've got me.

If this is true I would date you LOL xD

i've been told Kit Harington. But no. def not. kit harington is beautiful. i m only v sexy. and that's with the beard. am sub-par sexy without beard.

I've been compared to Kristin Stewart (get your vampire jokes in while you can, folks).. From 8th grade until the very last day of my senior year, I was called Bella more than I was called by my actual name.
More recently I've been compared to Zoey Deutch, which is a total compliment because I absolutely love her, buuuuut I don't see that either.

Stefa

English&Literature Major
Luna Lovegood.

I've had 5 strangers stop me ON THE STREET to tell me this. One guy who said he was in love with her wanted a picture with me.
Creepy.

I am certain that the pic is terrible but hear me out.

I went to a Novella premier party and got to meet the cast of the show "La Tenpestad"; don't ask me how I got dragged into this.

At the meet and greet, I could of sworn I was looking at a mirror. Better yet, my actual biological father.

The actor I am talking about is Iv?n S?nchez. My mom posted a comparison pic of me, my dad, and the actor. Most of her followers said I look like the actor and not so much of my dad who is blond hair and blue eyes.