Whoosh is flying away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know many of you have asked the same questions when i open up my free stuff room so....

so here's the truth:

i know there has been talk about me quitting and as much as i can tell someone no it's not true.( i mean i told one person and the next thing i know i get attacked with messages and what not) I am leaving MYVMK and i don't know how long ill be leaving for but i am leaving. By the end of May Whoosh will not be coming onto the game. I have my reasons for leaving and it has nothing to do with what has been happening in the last few days. I've been thinking about leaving for a very long time.... and i am just ready to go :) no one is making me leaving and nothing that had happened on tumblr or in game or anywhere has pushed me to want to leave this is something ive been wanting to do :)

after seeing what has been unfolding behind the curtain i feel like staff are unable to control there team and if they can not control there team what makes you think they can control a game with over 500 people playing...???

and with that being said im hanging up my mickey ears and taking my magic carpets around the world!

Peace out girl scout <3

hugs until blue to all my peeps <3

I want to thank everyone i have ever talked to for making me feel so loved <3
you are all amazing people and i love each and everyone of you <3
i feel like ive made a mark in the game and i hope you all continue to bring cheer and smiles to others as you have all done for me <3

(just teasing)
if you cant take a joke just stop reading
Truth:
VMK_Kali- eats 7 goats a year
Amy- Favorite Color is blue
Grizzly- Really savvy.max
Mama Abs- Held me hostage to become blue, she took my blue tone in order to become a super blue caterpillar

:cry: I will miss seeing you around the game. You've brought smiles to so many people's virtual faces, and I'm sure that you do that wherever you go in real life as well. I wish you the best, and hope you come back someday. :halcyon:

:c :wave: :( :o D:

Guitar

@Whoosh, you are the sweetest, most kind-hearted, and loving person I have known since late 2006 early 2007. As much as I am deeply saddened from this (literally crying my eyes out as I write this out to you...my heart is aching) thread about you leaving... "flying away" as you call it, I want you to know that I'm so very happy for you and your future is bright with so much to look forward to and you deserve all of the happiness in the world. Truly mean that from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed help, feeling so sad or just needed a friend. You were always there for me no matter what had happened. I have so many fond memories of us from original vmk, openvmk, vfk and from here on myvmk.
I'm seriously going to miss seeing you around. I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors.

Love ya so much, Whooshie. Safe flight on your Magic Carpet.... :halcyon:

Last edited:

Skillet

Whoosh, wow where do I even begin..
You were my first ever friend on myvmk and I was yours on vfk. You helped me through so much tough and happy times. You of all people would be the last I'd think would quit. When I fell if track and felt like I wanted to leave you were the one picked me up. When I had a problem in real like you were the only one I could turn to. Whoosh you are my best friend. I wish you the best and most luck in the real world. I'm literally almost in tears writing this :( Take care whoosh
P.s. if you can try to be on for my birthday which is June 29th

Last edited:
You are a one of a kind gal. Enjoy life to its fullest Whoosh :) goodbye party for yoooouuuu. ......sadface

thank you all for your kind words <3 everyone that i have ever talked to during my time in game has touched my heart and i do truly care about each and every one of you <3 I'm so happy to have been able to be apart of a loving community <3 thank you friends <3

hugs until blue to all of you <3

i will still remain on forums <3 and those of you who have me added on Skype or Facebook ill still be around <3

Status
Not open for further replies.