Whoosh is flying away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
Whoosh im crying my eyes out I'm going to miss you so much.. you were a close friend and ilysm please keep in contact no matter what. ilysm

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Sorry to hear you have decided to leave but I respect your decision. I wish you the BEST! -lots of hugs-

-waterfallglow :) ^_^

(i hope that whenever you hear a guy tell you a lame pick up line that it makes you think of me and the time i told a funny pick up line that a guy should tell you)

Woosh? Is that the sound your angel wings made when you fell from Heaven?

im going to miss you. brad and i are a very exclusive pirates duo, but we never hesitated to add u and make a glorious trifecta. You will be missed (: If you'd like to keep in touch pm me and we can exchange fb or something.

Sorry to hear you have decided to leave but I respect your decision. I wish you the BEST! -lots of hugs-

-waterfallglow :) ^_^

(i hope that whenever you hear a guy tell you a lame pick up line that it makes you think of me and the time i told a funny pick up line that a guy should tell you)

Woosh? Is that the sound your angel wings made when you fell from Heaven?
i have that pick up line you said in game saved to my laptop <333

Lost

Remember when I drew this for you in 5 mins for fun

Now you are whoosing away on that carpet ;(

You've been a great friend and I love you so much :)

and remember this one

You brat :P <3

p.s. if anyone wants art hit me up. i know this is like a great painter did em : )

GooniestGooniest

Who am I gonna say "oooo whoosh" to now? :( I wish you wouldn't leave but I understand things happen and time away will do some good. Stop in when you can so I can "ooo whoosh" ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.