Why does noone play HM?

Kaskade

There's never anyone there during the day and few at night. I don't get it! The payouts are great and you can get keys now on top of everything! Plus those Mansion Tsums are so darn cute. ::haha::

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I got arthritis and it acts up (I use mouse, not arrow keys) when I play. I either play FW (both), JW or friendly potc to get credits.

It's because it's like a 9 minute game when you can play Pirates and make 2x the credits in a much shorter time period, depending on how well you play.

A lot of people have groups who they play with for haunted mansion, so when their partner isn't on, they don't go to the lobby and play. That's what I do at least... :um:

I loveee HM! If you're on today you'll find me around there. Feel free to add me @ Bleu. :art:

But you're right, usually you'll find a couple people mid day if you're lucky, mostly night though.

If you are serious about playing HM then maybe it would be a good idea to form a club/group to play on certain days at certain times. I am sure that there are always players around who would like to play the game.I realize that everyone has things to do but could probably fit this into their schedule.

If you are serious about playing HM then maybe it would be a good idea to form a club/group to play on certain days at certain times. I am sure that there are always players around who would like to play the game.I realize that everyone has things to do but could probably fit this into their schedule.
I soo approve of this! :adventure::grizzly: