Why it stops giving you credits for capturing enemies.

(Can only confirm that this applies to 1vs1 games, haven't been able to test in larger games yet.)

I was testing various parts of HM today when I noticed that you only get points for the first 5 times in a game you capture your opponent after they turn into a ghost. After the first 5 times in the game you do it, it won't give you any points for capturing them. I haven't figured out if this is 5 times the total for the team, or 5 times per person, since I've only been able to arrange 1 vs 1 games to test in.

As it stands now, after you vacuum your opponent 5 times for the bonus points, it's better to just leave them as a ghost until their little bar runs out, which prevents them from capturing ghosts for a longer period of time.

This should be a fairly easy to replicate bug, just hop on with a friend, turn into a ghost on purpose, and let them vacuum you 5 times! On the 6th and every time after that, you won't get any more credits for it.

gravebound

not actually a grave
to be honest, i don't think it's a bug, but something amy put in place. a little while ago someone was cheating by doing a little coffin dancing to repeatedly sucking up a clone.

Jasmine

I've had games where I didn't get any points from the beginning of the game (even on 1vs1), so I don't know if this it what causes it or not. Maybe it's a combination of factors.