Why not call it VMKOpen

I like the acronym MMK but not the actual words. B2VMK...I just don't like the ring lol. Although I do like the incorporation of a number. I'm picky, sorry. I'd like a poll with a bunch of possible names, and then the community would be able to vote on it.

Squid

Idk.. although these ideas are really good and possible, I still think VMK should be incorporated. Sorry to be blunt, but I was turned off by the title MMK, My Mystical Kingdom, when I found out about it. I thought it was going to look like MVK. I think it should have "VMK" somewhere in the acronym/title though.

Tink

I think it should still be virtual magic kingdom, since all the graphics are the same. It also will be easier for old players to find it and play again. Should Disney find this game I think it's better to not try to fool them that it's not VMK. Not saying MMK is meant to fool, but that they can take it as that. I don't want it to be Open VMK because that was an unfriendly, highly censored regime. How about something like VMKE (Virtual Magic Kingdom Experience), VMKR (Virtual Magic Kingdom Relived), VMKE (Virtual Magic Kingdom Extended).

Cat

I personally like My Mystical Kingdom!
It kind of severs itself not just from OVMK, but from Disney too.
'Magic Kingdom' is like a copyrighted phrase and the site could of gotten in trouble or that, and it drew more attention.
MMK is less conspicuous. (;

Cindrbellas said:
I think it should still be virtual magic kingdom, since all the graphics are the same. It also will be easier for old players to find it and play again. Should Disney find this game I think it's better to not try to fool them that it's not VMK. Not saying MMK is meant to fool, but that they can take it as that. I don't want it to be Open VMK because that was an unfriendly, highly censored regime. How about something like VMKE (Virtual Magic Kingdom Experience), VMKR (Virtual Magic Kingdom Relived), VMKE (Virtual Magic Kingdom Extended).
I agree I'd like to see VMK somewhere in the title again since it is a recreation of the game we all loved, not a new one.

I want VMK in the name somewhere, MMK makes it sound like a whole new game. The name should be reworked in my eyes.. But afterall, it is the game we're wanting to play, not the name.

Rabbit

DisneyFan said:
MVMK? (My Virtual Magic Kingdom? )
Reminds me of MVK(My Virtual Kingdom) which was a brand new game that opened a little while back.
"VMKO"? Idk why but I don't like the "O" in the acronym for some reason.

Maybe call it "VNK"? "Virtual New Kingdom"? Ehhh I'm bad with ideas. xD

disneyfacts

We could possibly keep it in the Disney style with their new versions of lands in their parks, and call it New VMK. I also like VMK Experience and ones similar to that.
But I do agree, VMK should be in the title somehow. Without it, it just kind of seems like another VFK type thing.