why were blue crates pulled?

gravebound

not actually a grave
not very fair, they had no ending date listed. i've been extremely busy and it figures, the exact time i finally had free to sit down and put hours into getting all the items, i've found they've been completely pulled.

can i at least get a why? i wanted that hm suit so bad.

JustDep

Forever Awkward
I bet you could find a blue HM set for pretty cheap on the trading post :)

Jerimiah

Well the pink crates were only around for a couple days too I believe. They're just fun extra things that don't really have any value and you can probably even get them for free from some people.

Blue hm suits are pretty common. They're probably replacing them with something else. I believe they were out for the weekend? Which is usually how long things are out for

Fotogirl

@gravebound I have five unopened crates I will give you so you can at lease have some of the joy of opening them yourself. Not enough to get you all 14 items but its a start. Let me know when you are on and we can meet so I can give them to you.

gravebound

not actually a grave
thank you all so much for the offers, but someone else got me blue hm suit.
@gravebound I have five unopened crates I will give you so you can at lease have some of the joy of opening them yourself. Not enough to get you all 14 items but its a start. Let me know when you are on and we can meet so I can give them to you.
thank you so much! i can't do it today im sorry, i'll most likely be able to do it tomorrow tho!

Last edited: