Winnie the Pooh Month

riddleguy

Theme Note: With September being National Honey Month,September would be a great time to use this theme idea! Plus there's a surprising lack of pooh themed items in vmk considering how popular pooh is.

Furniture

Any of the above pooh furniture from disney magical world would be great to add to VMK!
There's other good ideas too such as...
  • Pooh's Honeypot
  • Stack of Honeypots(would be kinda like the stack of teacups item except with honeypots)
  • Honey Tree
  • Mr. Sanderz Sign
  • Pooh Sticks
  • Lumpy Plushie

Clothing

• Tigger Russian Outfit(as seen above)
  • Pooh Shirt
  • Pooh Hat
  • Piglet Hat
  • Tigger Hat
Pins
There could be a Tsum Tsum Pin Set and a regular character set for the SITs and trade sets of Eeyore,Piglet,Rabbit,Pooh,Tigger and Roo. Then you could have pins of christopher robin,gopher and owl for the chest pins.

And for the hide and seek pins...

Baby Pooh and Tigger Stitch?

Feel free to share your own pooh themed ideas to this thread and please give feedback guys!

riddleguy

I have a new batch of pooh ideas to share!

Clothing

• Eeyore Hat
  • Christopher Robin Outfit
  • Pooh Minnie Mouse Ears

Character Pins
  • Kessie NOTE:could also make for a good hat similar to the hunkahunka one we got this month

Items
-Pooh-Themed Chair based on this one

-Vegetables(since rabbit liked to garden)
-Table set based on this

Also a room pin for the hundred acre wood would be cool

Last edited:

Exi

I would love a Winnie the Pooh month! I think it'd be cute if we had the Pooh bear ears much like the ones they make in the Parks, maybe some Honey Pot treasures you can get keys to and open up (or something of the sort), Tigger magic where you can bounce around, and I would love a Winnie the Pooh inspired room if that could ever be a thing!

-Exi

riddleguy

have some new pooh themed item suggestions to share!

• Rock Remover

• Poohs Mirror

• Pet Base-Balloon NOTE: He is an inanimate object, but everyone treats him like a real creature.

• Eeyore's House

Exi

have some new pooh themed item suggestions to share!

• Rock Remover

• Poohs Mirror

• Pet Base-Balloon NOTE: He is an inanimate object, but everyone treats him like a real creature.

• Eeyore's House
I love these! Maybe an Owl tree house thats either an object we can sit in (or just decor) or a room?

-Exi

riddleguy

Here some pin ideas...
  • Silhouette Pooh Pins

• Cute Pooh Pin set

• Pooh Halloween Pin

• Pooh and piglet playing cello

and lastly, you cant go wrong with a tsum tsum pooh set!

riddleguy

With disney's christopher robin movie coming up, i hope we get a winnie the pooh month this year! I dont feel like there is enough pooh stuff in game which is kinda sad considering how popular pooh is.