Wizards 101

Cutemeganrose

I started playing when it first came out. I was a ice wizard with the name of Megan Goldheart. I got to about level 25 and I didnt feel like paying to play anymore. Plus it kinda got boring. It was my replacement for VMK...but it still didnt fill the void....

I used to play it but got tired of running from place to place and back again. When Pirates 101 came out, I had already had my fill of running around. I loved the graphics, the game play was good, I generally didn't care for the questing. Initially they didn't have teleporters in W101. After putting through 5-6 characters without teleporters it began getting tedious. After having 4+ accounts and trying to get them all around and through the worlds, I just lost interest. BUT, I do still enjoy the first world, and will sometimes kill of a lower level character to go through it again.

g

QueenClarion

Please if you do play private message me - the only reason I don't play is that most of my friends who did play have moved on. I still absolutely love game play in Wizards.
Thx !

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I play Wizard 101 a lot. I have one of each wizard (2 Balance wizards) all at level 70+ and about finishing Zafaria and on to Avalon.

I had made a couple different accounts in the past I think, but I don't remember them..
so I just made a new account.

My name is: Alura Shadowflame

I played Wizard101 and had many characters! I had a Death Wizard and a Storm Wizard. My death wizard, Samantha DeathHeart, I got up to level 46 and quit. Then played again as a storm wizard, (can't think of her name atm), and quit at level 54. It got tiring and plus I was tired of paying to play the game with my own money :p