won't load?

I already mentioned this a few other places but when i open my character to change clothes it doesn't load and just stays a blue box with the spinning load thing. I use myvmk experience. Is this happening for others who use or is it just me? if just me how can i fix it? i can't do the quest without it.. :(

It takes a long time for me to load clothes and I play normally (no game wraparound). It can take a few minutes even when I have loaded my inventory beforehand. Another family member who doesn't have many clothes loads a lot quicker so it isn't my machine/OS. Just seems to be too many clothes (but I actually don't have that many :( )

i can't even load all pages of my inventory either without the loading issue happing as well. it seems when this happens new people that enter the rom won't load either and if i try to go to a different room it freezes

Megara

no sleep club
Whenever that happens to me, I just close it and open it again and it tends to load a lot faster. Goodluck if you're still having trouble :(

sunflowery

Because of this post I decided to see if mine would load...it won't lol. I have a lot of stuff so I crash a lot when I open inventory and the clothing box normally lags. The game is probably just having one of those days. I hope you guys aren't avid cute or boot players :/

Not sure if this will help you but I finally got it to load by opening up my inventory first then sitting there and letting the character changing page load for a few minutes. Good luck!