Wreck It Ralph - Costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome :D

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Wow, you are really talented! I would definitely love to see this in the game eventually. @Amy

StevenSky

wow youre so talented!
joined in march and i say youre already running with the big kids (@Tink @hogie @Evehist)
AWE! that's so sweet. I've been drawing my whole life and playing with photoshop for the past 7 years, so I'm VERY pleased to hear you guys like it.[DOUBLEPOST=1428850513][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, you are really talented! I would definitely love to see this in the game eventually. @Amy
Thank you! i would too! wokring on vanellope and felix next haha[DOUBLEPOST=1428850688][/DOUBLEPOST]Vanellope will be easy too. essentially the elf pants, emma swan boots and green hoodie. add a skirt.. probably from the prince phillip outfit but a little longer, color it, make a candy bow hat and its done

haha this is how my mind plans them[DOUBLEPOST=1428852110][/DOUBLEPOST]
AWE! that's so sweet. I've been drawing my whole life and playing with photoshop for the past 7 years, so I'm VERY pleased to hear you guys like it.[DOUBLEPOST=1428850513][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thank you! i would too! wokring on vanellope and felix next haha[DOUBLEPOST=1428850688][/DOUBLEPOST]Vanellope will be easy too. essentially the elf pants, emma swan boots and green hoodie. add a skirt.. probably from the prince phillip outfit but a little longer, color it, make a candy bow hat and its done

haha this is how my mind plans them
*cough* i would make as many outfits as Amy wanted for her game as long as i got a free copy when it came out *cough*[DOUBLEPOST=1428854491][/DOUBLEPOST] Vanellope Front.png
Preview of Vanellope Von Schweets[DOUBLEPOST=1428889383][/DOUBLEPOST] Vanellope Left.png

Phew.. hair takes A LOT longer then i previously thought

Last edited:

StevenSky

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.