WWA Tour!

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
So, One Direction's Where We Are World Tour started yesterday!
I am so excited! I love that the boys are together and performing, and even though my concert isn't for awhile, we still gets tons of videos and gifs and stuff from other people :3 Niall already did a crotch grab in "Better Than Words" *dead*

What show are you going to, if you're going to one? I'm going to the August 26th in St. Louis!

QueenB

yes yes yes!!! I am SO excited! I agree I love when they are on tour because we get all the videos and pictures and ahhhh I love niall and better than words is one of my favorites off the album!

I'm going August 19th in Nashville :)

They're not coming to Utah or anywhere close (*sigh*) but I saw them on the TMH tour and they sounded amazing! (: I heard Zayn's note in "You and I" from last night's show... incredible! This album is really good so I'm sure the tour will be great.

Have fun, everyone who's going to a show!

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
They're not coming to Utah or anywhere close (*sigh*) but I saw them on the TMH tour and they sounded amazing! (: I heard Zayn's note in "You and I" from last night's show... incredible! This album is really good so I'm sure the tour will be great.

Have fun, everyone who's going to a show!
i s2g if anyone screams during his high note i will kick them in the throat!!

QueenB

so, I decided to find this thread again because everyday I get more excited!!! I cannot wait! I'm really excited to get to see 5sos again too, I've really been liking their new stuff. :)