xX MYVMK'S DRAG RACE COMING SOON Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpriteFabio

:cake:DO YOU WANNA BE ON TOP? :cake:

Based off the show "Rupaul's Drag Race" on LOGO TV, MyVMK's Drag Race is basically the critically acclaimed #1 tv show in VMK Form!
This competition will be hosted on YouTube and will feature some glamorous prizes!

So you're probably asking yourself; "But alas! How can I, a fabulous fierce queen enter such a race?"
It's simple! There are 3 ways you can audition!

#1: Reply to this forum by responding to the questions I'll post below
#2: Reply to the post I made in the FaceBook Group!
#3: Audition ingame when I have my "MYVMK'S DRAG RACE AUDITIONS!" room open!

Any gender and age can apply! Please refrain from applying if you are a doge or robot, nah just kidding come on in.

Many will try, only 8 will survive (AKA: ENTER BECAUSE ONLY 8 HUNTIES CAN GET IN LOL SWEG)

Here are the questions, they're just to let us get to know you better!

1: This competition will be running over a long duration of time with the latest being the middle of june, is there any time that you won?t be available to participate?

2: If you were to win the competition, you might be asked to participate in future seasons as a judge. Would you be interested for that?

3: Tell me more about yourself, how far do you see yourself getting in the competition?

4: This competition will be put on youtube, would you be able to provide voicing?

Thank you all for viewing the post and I hope you all have a great day! Please respond if you have any questions and I'll answer them to the best of my Ability!

No T, No Shade;

SpriteFabio

Ps: There will be plenty and I mean PLENTY Of shade hunties~

gravebound

not actually a grave
it sounds fun, but i dont have an active facebook and dont plan on getting one, is that a problem?

also, i need to see if the times will work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.