You Might be Seeing More of Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pacific

Hey, all - Pacific here!

If you haven't seen the most recent newsletter, it is with great honor to let you know that I have been given the opportunity to help out the team at MyVMK with their graphical needs! Because of recent changes within the team, I am excited to tell you that I have many projects and ideas set out for this community.

Although you may have only seen my pin designs within the game recently, I just want to share that I am working within many aspects of design in and out of the game. I am more than thrilled to just barely hint at a few of the projects I have been working on - including some pins, graphics, a forum redesign, and a new homepage that will soon include some brand new features for everybody!

Here is where you come in, I want to open the door of communication between the players and myself for feedback and suggestions. If you have a great idea and it's already drawn-up, make sure to post it within the Game Ideas/Suggestions forum - I promise those ideas are always look at! When the homepage and new features are worked on further, as it is still early in development, I want to make sure I hear your opinions and reports of technical issues - until then I am always around on the forums if you want to keep in touch with regards to some ideas you may have for us.

Thank you for all the support, and I am looking forward to the involvement of the community within these projects!

I want to make it clear that I myself am not a staff member, just merely offering my contributions for the advancement of this game and community. Any discussion of recent events or staff changes is strictly not welcome here - I simply want to welcome feedback and share some insight on upcoming projects.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

Moderator Maximoff
I like the enthusiasm :D Look forward to seeing your creations! and especially...

Although you may have only seen my pin designs within the game recently, I just want to share that I am working within many aspects of design in and out of the game. I am more than thrilled to just barely hint at a few of the projects I have been working on - including some pins, graphics, a forum redesign, and a brand new homepage that will soon include some brand new features for everybody!

Pacific

Congratz on this opportunity, Pacific! I am excited to see what you have been working on in the future. Its nice to see some positivity going around during this time:) :dance2::yay::dance:
ps your pins are so cute, I want 100 of each even if I can't wear them all! :eee:

Pacific

Congratz on this opportunity, Pacific! I am excited to see what you have been working on in the future. Its nice to see some positivity going around during this time:) :dance2::yay::dance:
ps your pins are so cute, I want 100 of each even if I can't wear them all! :eee:
Thank you! I'll make sure there will be an endless supply of even cute pins coming your way!

I hope the Pluto Forums can take an awesome overhaul...will my beloved Pluto skin not work on the new system??

Lol.
I can mess around with some settings ... but if anything I'll make sure to bust out a custom Pluto version just for the queen :)

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Congrats Pacific!!!! I Luv u and Your work!!!!!!! So exited for u and the pin you made me is still gorgeous <3

asyuna

ooooo im excited:dance2:

oh and i still owe you a donation for the sig you made me lol so we got to meet up sometime

Zelena

You're really quick and good at designs. If I get back on I look forward to seeing your work.

This is really good news!!! I LOVE your designs so far (the dole whip is probably one of my favorite pins ever released) Can't wait to see what else you bring to the table :D Question: do you also work with clothing and furniture??

Status
Not open for further replies.