Your Disney park pictures!

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
I go to Disney [WDW] a lot (maybe once every week), and I always take lots of pictures.
Post some of yours here. I'd love to see them :)

Here are some of mine:

My friend and I on Astro-Orbiters!

Drinking chocolate milk in Pecos Bill with a Mickey straw! :)

Mark Twain Steamboat! I was waiting on a raft to be taken over to Tom Sawyer's Island.

Peter Pan's Flight!

Extra Magic Hours (for resort guests), until 3am. This was in the queue for Space Mountain.

A foggy picture of the Cinderella Castle and the Partner Statue at 3am.

Our MagicBands!! Testing out MyMagic+ is really exciting. Mine is the green one.

My friends (twins) and I eating a huge donut at the World Showcase Lagoon in Epcot. (This was before the seagulls attacked... LOL)

Snapchat filter.. haha

x
The Epcot Ball from across the Lagoon!

The car I made at TestTrack. My cousin and I made one like it, and we called it the "Stroller", but I made a new one. This is the "Stroller 2.0"

A picture of the Cinderella Castle right before Wishes last night (Jan 30th), it was so foggy you could only see like 10% of the fireworks :(

Love this! I kinda go to Disney a lot whenever my friends and I have a day off from work, school, and responsibilities, and to visit our friends who work there. Since we don't live close and do 24 hour trips the amount of times we go is limited to maybe once a month sometimes twice. But here are some of our pictures from our adventures. Oh and we love to take selfies with cast members but I'll save those since most of them are a little embarrassing. :)

From the 2013 Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot.

Right before my friends first time going on a roller coaster and it was Everest. She served it and then we got her a pin of a Yeti to remind her that she served.

Inside the Be Our Guest restaurant.

Selfies with cast member Katie. Probably the least embarrassing one.

The last picture we take before we always leave.

Osborn Lights.

This past New Years I convinced my family to celebrate New Years in Magic Kingdom. They had the prettiest fireworks I have ever seen in my life that were literally 360 all over the park. I highly recommend celebrating at Magic Kingdom or Epcot for anyone who has been wondering about doing it or not.

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
Thanks for posting! Nice pictures. I hope your friend enjoyed Everest. It's one of my favorites. I haven't been on it in a month, oddly enough.
I've always wanted to celebrate the New Year at Disney. Maybe I will for 2015 :)

Thanks for posting! Nice pictures. I hope your friend enjoyed Everest. It's one of my favorites. I haven't been on it in a month, oddly enough.
I've always wanted to celebrate the New Year at Disney. Maybe I will for 2015 :)
It was amazing and I totally think you should go. It's a long day especially if it's cold out, it's overcrowded from 9am, and long wait times for everything. (You'll start to think that the restroom is a ride with the lines going into them) but honestly it's so worth it. :)

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
ugh you guys are so lucky you get to just go there like whenever you want!
i wish i had that...! i'd spend so much money though there, i'd be broke! lol
very cool though.

Ranch

Here's Morocco and ToT not lined up:

Here they are lined up!

This shot was from Epcot, and the line up of buildings was intentional..

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Really just a bunch thrown together, my good quality ones are on my laptop which is being fixed at the moment, so. The last one was an edit my friend made of me she thought it was hilarious...i look ew, but..props to her lol

gravebound

not actually a grave
i haven't been in around a year and these are even older, but they're still pretty good shots imo!

foggy castle shot ft people who would not move

up close and personal

some haunted mansion queue shots bc im a total hm nerd

then lastly a view from the tta of some some tourists

Monorail

i haven't been in around a year and these are even older, but they're still pretty good shots imo!

foggy castle shot ft people who would not move
I think the person in this picture is Lou Mongello, the host of the podcast "The WDWRadio Show." He's won best travel podcast like 3 years in a row. He's semi-famous, and his podcasts are great. Odd how I know that, but yah.

I found an album book from 2000 documenting my first trip to the world when I was 5, here are a few pictures.

contrary to popular belief, I am not Asian.