Your Favorite Scene(s) in your Favorite Movie(s)!

Basically, either describe or post a video of your favorite scene(s) in your favorite movie(s)!

I happened to find a video with my two favorite scenes from A Bug's Life (the best movie ever)

I'm looking forward to seeing all of your favorite movies and your favorite scenes in them! :D

One of my all time favorite movies is "The Impossible". It came out a few years ago and sadly got lost in the mix due to larger Oscar movies taking over. It's a hauntingly beautiful movie about a family on vacation who gets caught in one of the worst tsunamis ever in existence. The giant wave displaced the family. Throughout the entire film you sit there and go through the survival process they are dealing with as if you are actually there. I could watch this movie 100 times and I would still cry like a baby. It's sad but happy at the same time. This is my favorite (and the near ending) scene of the movie.

:cry:

Alright, I'm a huge movie lover, so it's really hard for me to pick out specific scenes, but I always love emotional ones- so like in the Avengers when Iron Man nearly dies saving the city, or in Big Hero 6 where Baymax sacrifices himself, or in Guradians of the Galaxy where Groot wraps himself around everyone and says "We are Groot" or in Titanic when the ship is sinking or... :P you get the point!

Tbh, I find the good in almost every movie.

I wasn't sure what to put an then saw you posted a scene from A Bug's Life and knew exactly what to put. This is my sister and my favorite scene probably all of pixar. It is just comedy gold the entire scene.

Here are some more great scenes that I absolutely love!

Airplane is a cinematic masterpiece!

So creepy yet so good!

The LEGO movie is the greatest!
that airplane commercial rofl.[DOUBLEPOST=1460932420][/DOUBLEPOST]

I just thought this part was funny but it is not my favorite movie though but it is good haha.

Here are some more great scenes that I absolutely love!

Airplane is a cinematic masterpiece!
I've never met anyone else who likes Airplane!, or has even heard of it for that matter. That and the Naked Gun series are still some of the funniest movies ever made! If you're a fan of classic SpongeBob humor and haven't seen either movies, stop what you're doing and go watch them!