Your skin care routine?

Hey everyone! I been having trouble with which foundations or face cleansers etc to use because the ones I seem to find are probably bad for my skin. One thing I have found perfect for oily skin is Milk of Magnesia and that works wonders! So my question is...

What is your skin care routine that you love, and what are you favorite products or diet that makes your skin better?

Kelsey

oxy acne medication face cleanser!!!! my skin is so clear and soft and amazing

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
I wash my face with CeraVe and i use their moisturizer also. I break out if i use drug store make up, ever since i stopped and started buying MAC my skin is pretty clear, and CeraVe manages to control it well :-)

I started puberty at a very, very long age, so acne was something I struggled with for quite a long time as well as having the most oily skin out of anyone I knew.
I'm going to be completely honest and say the less I do, the less aggravated/broken out my skin gets. I just wash my face using a cloth and warm water and once or twice a week do a 5 minute mask using Noxema face wash and every now and then use biore pore strips. I moisturize everyday using a special face brush to rub it all in and try to never touch my face.
Oddly enough, my skin type is now balanced and blemish free.

If I do get any pimples, I get a q-tip and some tea-tree oil (essential oils are life savers, don't let "oil" scare you).
Also, some other tips: I change my pillow case every two days (one side of the pillow per night), and make sure to use a screen cleaner on my phone (if you like to do phone calls, like me) like once a week.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
If you want a cheap and very effective option, try washing your face with honey. It does wonders.
I'm trying to do it like at least 3-4 times a week but my sister used to do it and it got rid of her acne and acne scars and made her skin glow.

Wash off my makeup at night and hope for the best when I wake up :) also drinking like three bottles of water everyday keeps your skin looking alive and hydrated. BB and CC creams also work well with people with oily/combo skin, I use the It Cosmetics CC cream and it's perfect

@LazyBunz yah :) it gives a pretty good coverage for a cc cream too. If you want a concealer, try urban decay naked. I found that buying a higher end product does better on my face than drugstore products

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
I seem to have the opposite problem of everyone else... but my skin gets superrrr dry and it actually makes my breakouts look worse, so after I'm showering I put a little bit of lotion on my face to keep it moisturized for the day. I also use alcohol free wipes, and I try to clean my face and reapply makeup in the middle of my day so that it doesn't sit for too long and clog my pores. I also clean off my phone about every 3 days, and wash my sheets once a week (I usually shower before bed due to my work schedule). This seems to work well for me. I'll have to try some of these ideas though, especially witch hazel since this seems to work well for a lot of yall! For foundation I recommend Wet n Wild (you can get it from walmart!). They are mostly vegan and cruelty free :)

i usually just..wash my face rly well and hope for the best tbh
rofl[DOUBLEPOST=1445300650][/DOUBLEPOST]
I seem to have the opposite problem of everyone else... but my skin gets superrrr dry and it actually makes my breakouts look worse, so after I'm showering I put a little bit of lotion on my face to keep it moisturized for the day. I also use alcohol free wipes, and I try to clean my face and reapply makeup in the middle of my day so that it doesn't sit for too long and clog my pores. I also clean off my phone about every 3 days, and wash my sheets once a week (I usually shower before bed due to my work schedule). This seems to work well for me. I'll have to try some of these ideas though, especially witch hazel since this seems to work well for a lot of yall! For foundation I recommend Wet n Wild (you can get it from walmart!). They are mostly vegan and cruelty free :)
oooo wow a vegan cruelty free foundation ;o