Zayn leaves One Direction T_T

LisaMarie

So Zayn, a member of One Direction has official stated he is leaving the band. (Check their facebook page for an official statement)
I'm not even a huge fan, but like - he was the hottest and most talented in my opinion.

Also, I'm going to see them in concert this summer (I got free ticket so why not)
I wonder what it will be like without him if he decides to stay out of the band.

Also, praying for all the directioners everywhere who are questioning their existence.

Kelsey

cries

Also, it's the fans that are the upsetting part. Not saying ALL fans are as ridiculous or disgusting as those posting suicidal tweets because he's left. But, there are many many many fangirls posting ridiculous things all over the internet that make me concerned for the sanity of Directioners. If pre-teens can't handle their life because Zayn Malik decided to move on with HIS life then how are they expected to handle the real world? Because hate to break it to those ladies but Zayn isn't theirs... There is a huge difference between being upset and obsessive. And the obsessive fans are really outdoing themselves today.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
he always seemed like he wasn't into it as much as the others from what i saw.
i've never been a big fan, but its always sad to see a band member leave.
i know one of my favorite band members left, he was the lead singer, and their music hasn't ever been the same ):
sucks... he had a good career for himself for now. most 22 year olds don't get that chance. shame to quit. oh well...

Also, it's the fans that are the upsetting part. Not saying ALL fans are as ridiculous or disgusting as those posting suicidal tweets because he's left. But, there are many many many fangirls posting ridiculous things all over the internet that make me concerned for the sanity of Directioners. If pre-teens can't handle their life because Zayn Malik decided to move on with HIS life then how are they expected to handle the real world? Because hate to break it to those ladies but Zayn isn't theirs... There is a huge difference between being upset and obsessive. And the obsessive fans are really outdoing themselves today.

He IS mine!!! I will have him!!! We'll start our own band called "Multiple Orientations!"