Zombie Magic Disable Option

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
That already exists though, just use the ignore button. I'd like to add that Simply politely requesting others not to turn me into a zombie has always worked for me. In the case that you do get turned a zombie you could simply re-enter room and return to normal. Reminder Tariel, its not forever, its literally a couple seconds that you are in zombie form. I believe making a disable option (or rather "OPTION", as you put it) would make this magic less "magical" as it would restrict people who spent 10k or traded for zombie magic. Amy has already made it so that zombies don't move at full speed. If it bothers you so much @Tariel might I suggest vfk.com? I heard they don't have zombie magic.
But we don't feel like we should need to ignore a bunch of random people we don't otherwise know. And it's not like I can temporarily ignore someone so they can't make me a zombie & then unignore them. I don't even remember half the people I've had to ignore because they run around making as many people as they can a zombie. I understand it's "part of the magic" but it's disrupting to some of us & more of a hassle than anything else. I don't want to be a zombie, but I still want to see what these people are saying and ignoring them is unnecessary extreme when all I want is to be able to talk on English, not zombie.

That already exists though, just use the ignore button. I'd like to add that Simply politely requesting others not to turn me into a zombie has always worked for me. In the case that you do get turned a zombie you could simply re-enter room and return to normal. Reminder Tariel, its not forever, its literally a couple seconds that you are in zombie form. I believe making a disable option (or rather "OPTION", as you put it) would make this magic less "magical" as it would restrict people who spent 10k or traded for zombie magic. Amy has already made it so that zombies don't move at full speed. If it bothers you so much @Tariel might I suggest vfk.com? I heard they don't have zombie magic.
The problem here is i don't want to ignore half the kingdom :| also if i'm in a game they don't let you reenter half the time also you need to remember people are jerks and if i say "please don't turn me into a zombie" all of a sudden 5 people try and turn me into a zombie. also vfk stinks ._. my problem lies with people using to annoy others by using it in game rooms or trade rooms. even if it is only like 30-60 sec or w/e the time is its still to long. I lost a trivia game where the prize was a cc because the idiot who lost before me turned me into a zombie and the host was to ignorant to believe it wasn't me doing it myself. This magic has made my life 500 times more annoying on this game. The fact people are using it less now is good but i see no reason why we shouldn't be able to talk with the magic on. i personally think this magic is a cute idea EXCEPT the no talking part. IMO if we just had an option to be able to talk with the magic on i'd be better for like 50% of people. If you want the zombie talking then don't turn off the option but there should be one for those who hate not talking for a period of time.