Zombie Run Delay

Kinglaser

Just wondering, on the calender it says that tonight's Zombie Run event is delayed. Has there been any in-game announcement of a new time?

Exodus

The first Zombie Run got removed, the second one delayed (hasn't been rescheduled). I think it's safe to say we might not be experiencing this event anytime soon.

I was looking forward towards this but since I have a couple of tests and hw tomorrow, I'm now kinda happy it got postponed : P I'm still really excited for it though! :D

Kinglaser

Im just kinda annoyed, cause of the four zombie runs on the calendar, tonight was the only one I can be on for.. Im in class or at soccer for all the others.

Jasmine

I was looking forward to it too :(

And is it just me or is the calendar messed up now? If I click on today's date, it shows me next Thursday's events and descriptions.

I've been excited for this event since I first saw it on the calendar and now this is the second time it's been taken away lol rip

Fantasmico

Disappointing. I took off early for this event. I do hope someone can get the event together soon because it sounds very fun. Of course, it is the middle of the night in England.