state your unpopular opinion

Jitsu

t'way with it
You kindof do pronounce the l in those words??
And even if that is the case I'm not goin round calling it fook music I'm sorry but that sounds so dumb
So you're telling me you say yooLk?
I'm not goin round calling it an egg's yooLk I'm sorry but that sounds so dumb

I think nine was a 'Fantastic' Doctor :) nine > eleven Imo
Donna wasn't that bad in the end
I hated Amy at first, but ended up loving her D:

Folk is pronounced fook, not fooLk. The L is silent.
You don't pronounce yolk or walk or stalk with the L.
Where r u from?! cause here in the south we say all those with the L.../.\

- - - Updated - - -

I feel u
Being that I'm 13 the boys in my class haven't quite figured that sexism isn't accpetable in any circumstances yet, so I'm constantly havin to tell a few of em to stfu. Although the ones I'm friends with are lovely and don't do that anyway.

And the racism thing ohmygod. There's this one boy who I /used/ to be friends with until he became the worst human I know. Basically we didn't talk for a while but when I started talking to him again cos he seemed nicer - he just kept making racist remarks out of nowhere. Also kept calling me a jew like?? I'm not jewish but if I was that wouldn't be a bad thing ???
So I tell him, dude, its not funny or cute to be a racist. He just goes 'its not racism, I'm giving them what they deserve'

Literally everyone apart from a couple people love this boy and it makes me mad because he'll say all this stuff and people pretend like its normal for him to be obsessed with Hitler and all sorts of ******** like that.

I honestly don't understand some of the people at my school like, they really seem to have no idea where the line is when it comes to 'making jokes'
And I don't wanna be one of those people constantly lecturing social issues to people like honestly I don't get offended but its really really stupid and entirely unneeded.
I. LOVE. YOU!!!! UGHH!!!! Seriously, im 14 and they need to grow up..its not funny. its honetly really annoying. >.<

Jitsu

t'way with it
Where r u from?! cause here in the south we say all those with the L.../.\
I'm from Nevada. Even people here say it with the L. >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX2Dga7Lp3c
I've always said it without the L.

Another couple unpopular opinions:
Twiggy should carve a pumpkin of Twiggy. (Somebody doesn't like the idea.)
I hate the summer because of the heat.
Coffee tastes terrible and Starbucks has awful banana bread.
You shouldn't have an iPad if you already have a desktop, laptop, E-book reader, and iPhone.
I'd rather watch cartoons than any other kind of show.

Allons-y

dog enthusiast and future imagineer
I don't think abortion should be illegal

I really dislike Lana Del Rey's music, when she sings she sounds dreary and dead.

Pit bulls are absolutely sweet wonderful huggable kissable and loveable (i hope one day this opinion won't be so uncommon)

Clara sucks and she needs to go away probably get stuck in an alternate universe like Rose and never be seen again

I hate peanut butter
and ketchup
and soda
and cake (if its not warm)

Romantic cute outing dates are stupid

I don't think abortion should be illegal

I really dislike Lana Del Rey's music, when she sings she sounds dreary and dead.

Pit bulls are absolutely sweet wonderful huggable kissable and loveable (i hope one day this opinion won't be so uncommon)

Clara sucks and she needs to go away probably get stuck in an alternate universe like Rose and never be seen again

I hate peanut butter
and ketchup
and soda
and cake (if its not warm)

Romantic cute outing dates are stupid
I agree with you on pit bulls.

I think that people getting famous because of their vine videos is stupid.

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
I hate breakfast foods and just breakfast in general. And I hate soup, every type of soup. Also Clara needs to go away and I was hoping she would only get that half a season she did D:
Also I love Grimm, not really an unpopular opinion but this show doesn't get as much credit as it should.

Kay

i don't know
I hate breakfast foods and just breakfast in general. And I hate soup, every type of soup. Also Clara needs to go away and I was hoping she would only get that half a season she did D:
Also I love Grimm, not really an unpopular opinion but this show doesn't get as much credit as it should.
I ALSO DO NOT LIKE BREAKFAST.
i like some soups, so i have to disagree on that one.

i love the saw franchise.