state your unpopular opinion

Yalina

Beyonce's Daughter
I think most of the music of the 80's is super overrated.

I don't like Lana Del Rey, Lorde, or Marina and The Diamonds.

Halloween is a boring holiday.

I like Destiny's Child's music more than Beyonce's solo music.

i like dressing like a garden tool.
i like BEING a garden tool.

also i can't seem to get myself to like the avett brothers? ehh

acebatonfan

I don't want to see your boxers hanging out of your pants.
I hate the freshmen with a passion.
Girls are dressing incredibly trashy. Leggings should be worn with a long shirt or a dress, and clothing should not be excessively tight. I do not want to see your rear end or girls hanging out (and this is coming from a plus-sized person).
Yoga pants are the perfect thing to wear for the ACT/SAT's, getting bloodwork done, or lounging around, but they should not be worn everyday.
Ugg-like boots are practical, especially when you don't want a feminine product falling out of your jean pocket when sitting next to the guy you like.
I don't see the point of Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr/Etc and feel like people are way too obsessed with it.
I am sick of seeing people obsessed with their phones. If you cannot go five minutes without checking your phone, there is an issue.
Don't give me your opinions about diabetes; I did not get it for eating too much sugar (I'm type 1). Just shut up and let me take my insulin.
I like wearing red lipstick and mascara but feel like girls wear way too much makeup these days. Don't go to school with a smokey eye or really heavy dark lipstick.
I hate Dr. Who with a passion.
Glee stinks.
Do not ask to copy my homework if you spent the entire class on your phone or screaming "yo Mama" jokes. I am not responsible for your laziness and ultimately hope you fail the class.
I hate social events/activities. Group work is a pain, especially when the group makes you do all the work.
I like country music but hate Taylor Swift.
I am pro-life and anti-drug.
People should not begin dating at 12-. Just enjoy being a kid.

Don't give me your opinions about diabetes; I did not get it for eating too much sugar (I'm type 1). Just shut up and let me take my insulin.
yo same
i dont get any probs w/ it but my mum saw a thread online once where some woman was saying how 'disgusting' it was that a girl was taking her insulin in a busy restaurant
like dang ok if u have a needle phobia maybe just look away???
people are usually super nice about it tho and understand the difference between type 1 and type 2
although it's really embarrassing to have like a really bad hypo or something and i absolutely hate people fussing over me

yo same
i dont get any probs w/ it but my mum saw a thread online once where some woman was saying how 'disgusting' it was that a girl was taking her insulin in a busy restaurant
like ******** ok if u have a needle phobia maybe just look away???
people are usually super nice about it tho and understand the difference between type 1 and type 2
although it's really embarrassing to have like a really bad hypo or something and i absolutely hate people fussing over me
Man, I had no idea people do that! One of my sisters is a type 1 diabetic, and has been since she was 5 (she turned 24 today). To think that with all the ******** you have to go through being insulin-dependent just by bad luck, and then people still give you a hard time? Dang. Know that there are those of us out there who feel for you :)

Unicat

fox enthusiast
idk how unpopular these opinions are but..

I hate the walking dead
scene kids are really annoying and need to stop, it's not 2008 anymore
I like Hayley Williams' new style and hair lol
I also really liked Twilight oops
I think everyone is/can be attracted both genders (please don't kill me)

vause

-1D isn't as great as everyone makes them out to be
-You're like 8. You don't need to own an ipad, laptop, ipod, kindle, cell phone, etc etc.
-Evan Peters isn't that attractive.
-The Sherlock fandom is ridiculously annoying.
-Sherlock is good. But it's not as amazing as everyone makes it out to me.
-Same goes for Doctor Who.
-Once Upon A Time is not good.
-Beyonce isn't that great.
-Channing Tatum is not attractive.
-Neither is Megan Fox
-NOT EVERY MOVIE HAS TO BE IN 3D

I think the internet poisons our minds.
Along with television.
I hate television.
I hate the internet as well, and yet I use it the most.
I hate social networking, and yet I use those. I believe it's just a popularity contest. I believe it makes you feel only more insecure than you would be without it.
I also feel it is healthier to not go on the computer a lot, or watch TV a lot. TV especially. The commercials are ridiculous, and the shows are just all fake. Completely and utterly. Why do we watch people who are disgustingly rich for nothing but our own entertainment? Why do we support it?

* I support Michelle Obama for Tackling Child-Hood Obesity
* I want "emo" to be cool again like it was back in middle school
* I think being happy is more important than having money.
* I think it is possible to be homeless and happy.
* I don't believe in true love, I believe all love is temporary and will eventually burn out.
* I don't enjoy sports and don't understand the fascination behind it.
* I really like the Kardashians and wish I watched their show more.
* I don't watch T.V (I watch all my shows on Netflix or download them)
* I don't like Facebook.
* I support cosmetic surgeries.
* I hate seeing cliche tattoos on people.
* I think the Duggar show should be Cancelled
* I believe in Aliens.
* I believe in Ghost.
* I believe religion is man-made
* I believe we choose what happens to us after death. (Reincarnation as a human or other living animal/thing, or live life as a ghost, or live in heaven)
* I believe we are all being watched and judged 24/7 by non-living beings we can not see.
* I believe there isnt anyone on this earth who is 100% True Evil
* I believe Our Education system is a joke because training students to remember facts is not teaching. No one is truly learning. Students only learn how to test well.
* I believe no one will love you more than you love yourself.
* I don't believe in karma. Good Or Bad.
* I believe therapy is a scam and therapist know it.
* I believe its important to try not to offend someone unless it is your intent to offend.

Last edited:
abortion should be legal since woman have the rights over there own bodies

myvmk should be rated M

Ed Sheeran is overrated and annoying at times

attack on Titan is a good anime but very overrated

pears are gross idk why people like them

wanting the old myvmk community that was at the beginning since it was mostly college kids who were chill and less annoying people

spring breakers was an AMAZING movie

Iggy azalea is a terrible female rapper and there are so many unrecognized female rappers out there who don't get enough credit such as m.i.a., junglep****, barftroop, azealia banks etc

hollister and Aeropostale are trash

guys should be allowed to play with dolls and dress in girl clothes

girls shouldn't be scrutinized for wearing revealing clothing because boys get to "distracted" or in another instances they get raped and is blamed on there clothing saying that "they were asking for it"

s*** shaming is wrong

tattoos and body piercings are works of art

video games and anime are great

you can listen to music and still enjoy it even if you don't understand the lyrics (k-pop)

aliens and ghosts and unicorns are real

kim kardashian doesn't deserve all the hate she gets

:rainbow:

This thread is old.

~ I hate it when parents speak anything but English to their American-born children that live in the US and go to American schools.
~ On the flip side, I hate parents who force their children to translate everything for them. I just want to move as Northeastern as possible.
~ I hate people who brag about having a disability/mental illness/being gay/being trans/being gendersharkmonkeys. You look like fools. You think you're weeding out all the "haters", but you could really learn who cares by noting those who actually ask about it. I don't have a problem with anyone until it's shoved in my face, y'all are exactly like the zealous religious people you complain about.

So much more.
Since when did being gay/trans become a disability?

This thread is old.

~ I hate it when parents speak anything but English to their American-born children that live in the US and go to American schools.
~ On the flip side, I hate parents who force their children to translate everything for them. I just want to move as Northeastern as possible.
~ I hate people who brag about having a disability/mental illness/being gay/being trans/being gendersharkmonkeys. You look like fools. You think you're weeding out all the "haters", but you could really learn who cares by noting those who actually ask about it. I don't have a problem with anyone until it's shoved in my face, y'all are exactly like the zealous religious people you complain about.

So much more.
I can't imagine anyone bragging about having a disability, mental illness, being gay, or being trans, seeing as these people face hate crimes, discrimination, and abuse for reasons that are out of their control. It's cute how you than proceed to call them fools after your first remark made zero sense. You're a fool for posting such a moronic post. Please follow the short tutorial below and help make vmk a better place.

Step 1:
http://i.imgur.com/TvLXLu8.jpg

Last edited:

Goofyono

I like school[DOUBLEPOST=1416722137][/DOUBLEPOST]
I can't imagine anyone bragging about having a disability, mental illness, being gay, or being trans, seeing as these people face hate crimes, discrimination, and abuse for reasons that are out of their control. It's cute how you than proceed to call them fools after your first remark made zero sense. You're a fool for posting such a moronic post. Please follow the short tutorial below and help make vmk a better place.

Step 1:
http://i.imgur.com/TvLXLu8.jpg
Bravo for speaking up! The ignorance is real..

I think 90% of the TV shows on nowadays are such trash.
Kids are getting stupider and stupider as the years go on.
Parents, I promise, your child does not need a cell phone, ipod, ipad, and laptop at the age of 7.
Guy's should be able to wear 'girls' clothing, and girls should be able to wear 'guys' clothing, without being judged for it.
People can love and marry whoever the heck they want. Man&Man, Woman&Woman, Man&Woman, Man&Dolphin, whatever. You go be happy.
The only reason Kim Kardashian is famous is because she did a s*xtape.
Abortion should be legal, it's your body, do what you think is right with it.
I don't understand all the obsession over Lana Del Rey, I think she sounds like she's slowly dying when she sings.
I don't think Call of Duty Su*ks, I still play it on the daily. (Mw3 and Advanced Warfare do indeed, su*k though.)
If all you own is Yoga Pants, you need to leave.
I hate girls that wear Uggs all year round.
Girls that wear a full face of caked on makeup, everyday. Just stop, you look pretty without it.
Like, especially if you're just going grocery shopping or something, like, why.

I'll add to this later.

- I don't like seafood of any kind.
- I don't like coffee.
- I like kale.
- I like the combination of chocolate & lemon, but hate chocolate & orange.
- I have no desire to drink alcohol.
- I've never watched an adult animation and I don't plan to start.
- I miss Clay from Playhouse Disney.
- Charlotte La Bouff is the most underrated unofficial Disney princess.
- I don't care for Disneyland. WDW forever<3
- Clara is my least favorite DW companion next to Martha.
- Diet sodas and energy drinks should be banned.
- Kinder Surprise shouldn't be banned.
- Thanksgiving should be moved to early October or early November so we don't have autumn/winter confliction. :fall:
- Home economics desperately needs to be reestablished.
- Men are subject to the same issues as women and don't deserve to be ignored.
- The media makes me want to vomit.
- I'm sick of people judging someone's weight without considering how genes and medical conditions may play a part and, at times, being under/overweight is beyond their control. It's not always about personal choice or mental disease.
- Instead of pushing an agenda or teaching them to behave as if they're the center of the universe, children need to be raised to accept, respect, be humble & selfless, and practice kindness & courtesy towards all people regardless of their own personal views (even if you/they have to swallow your/their pride). That's the only way to achieve peace on Earth and goodwill towards m̶e̶n̶ all. (political correctness and all that, you know) Turning the tables is...just that. It won't help society progress. Respect is a powerful thing.
- Speaking of, I started listening to Christmas music last month. No shame.

- I don't like The Beatles/John Lennon, Micheal Jackson, Spice Girls, or Beyoncé. (gasp!)
...well, someone had to say it. :um:

ETA:
- Oh, yeah, I didn't like Brave. Just 'cause.

Last edited: