state your unpopular opinion

I can't stand the popular media and the obsession with money, drugs, alcohol, trashiness, and sex (which I could care less about).
I don't watch live action TV... just cartoons.
I hate small talk and gossip.. thus I find it pretty hard to communicate with a lot of people.
I am pro-choice and also see abortion as useful in decreasing the rate of population growth; I think the world is overpopulated.
I hate popular music/what's being played on the radio.. All. The. Time. Why don't people get sick and tired of hearing the same songs OVER AND OVER?
The vast majority of the time, if a male celebrity is considered attractive, I'll usually disagree.. I have different preferences.
Human infants are not cute.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
I don't know if some of these aren't exactly unpopular but here you go

- I don't like Lana Del Ray, she sounds like a beached whale. Sorry.
- One Direction isn't good at all. They're not a boy band, they're a man band!
- Abortion should be illegal. I'm sorry if you didn't ask for a child, but you can give it up for adoption.
- Age doesn't matter on the internet (I've seen a lot of people rebut this).
- High school isn't the "best years of our lives", contrary to popular opinion.
- Breakfast is gross and the only cereals I eat are Lucky Charms and Special K with strawberries.
- Fast food is okay in moderation (most people think it's just bad for you).
- VERIZON WIRELESS SHOULD OFFER AN UNLIMITED DATA PLAN I ALWAYS GO OVER 3.5 GB OF DATA GOSH DARN IT.

That is all.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
() I think McDonalds and Burger King are overall disgusting and I can't look at their food the same way again knowing what is in it.

() Abortion should be illegal, you're basically killing your own baby, that doesn't even get a chance at life, if you don't want the baby then just put it up for adoption.

() I can't stand the mainstream rappers with their songs only about money, drugs, partying and sex.

() I don't think this season's X Factor (USA) is entertaining, I think it actually sucks.

() Children twelve and under should not be on facebook or any social networking sites, I find it horrifying seeing seven year olds with facebooks, when I was seven I didn't even know what the internet was.

() I can't stand the same mainstream songs on the radio, the ones that are played constantly every six minutes.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
() I think McDonalds and Burger King are overall disgusting and I can't look at their food the same way again knowing what is in it.

() Abortion should be illegal, you're basically killing your own baby, that doesn't even get a chance at life, if you don't want the baby then just put it up for adoption.

() I can't stand the mainstream rappers with their songs only about money, drugs, partying and sex.

() I don't think this season's X Factor (USA) is entertaining, I think it actually sucks.

() Children twelve and under should not be on facebook or any social networking sites, I find it horrifying seeing seven year olds with facebooks, when I was seven I didn't even know what the internet was.

() I can't stand the same mainstream songs on the radio, the ones that are played constantly every six minutes.

lets be friends
we are practically the same person

Graham

オミッド
more unpopular opinions cause im bored

I'm Pro-Choice because victims of rape shouldn't have to go through a painful pregnancy.
I hate Dance Moms so much ugh it's boring
I hate The Big Bang Theory
I think Call of Duty is repetitive but I don't hate it, it's entertaining.

I think Nutella tastes gross and is OVERRATED.
Lana Del Ray is ugly--pure plastic. Her songs all sound the same to me.
I like Nicki Minaj.
I think running long distance is fun.

1.) nobody in this world is original
2.) I'm Pro-choice because I don't think that you should be told what you can and can't do with your body and victims of rape shouldn't be forced to go through that. But I also don't think that means you should be a, in lack of a better word, garden tool and feel like it's okay for you to get an abortion just because you don't want to take on the responsibility.
3.) this generation and those to come are/will be getting less and less intelligent
4.) kids these days are spoiled and don't deserve the majority of the stuff they get
5.) relating to the previous opinion, I hate when teenagers say they have money or they are rich. no actually, it's your parents money.
6.) i think we have it too easy in life nowadays, whether we want to admit it or not.
7.) all music sounds the same or is about the same thing. breakups, money, drugs, sex, etc. and I don't understand why everyone worships the celebrities/singers they do
8.) girls haven't gotten so trashy. and the excuses they make up for acting that way are even worse. Like no, don't show your cleavage or butt and say that "every girl has it, you act like you've never seen it before." Or even better, get mad if someone looks or says something about it. Don't act that way then.
9.) people are too disrespectful these days. it's so annoying how quick people are to go off on you or say something rude about something so small
10.) a lot of the money in the US is completely wasted on unnecessary things. it's really annoying hearing about how bad the economy is. well why don't you look at what you do with the money? (I also think celebrities make way more than they should. they are normal like everyone else, the only difference is that they work in the public eye all the time. but there are people who have "normal" jobs who barely get by)
11.) everyone is a hypocrite
12.) i hate chinese food like why does everyone i know like it
13.) chocolate milk is better than white milk and my AP Psych teacher called me racist for that
14.) food touching is literally the grossest thing ever ugh

My unpopular opinion:

I'm so done with this favoritism on this site.
So. Done.
wow I literally thought I was the only person who saw that. Don't get me wrong, I think the staff have done an amazing job, but there IS a lot of favoritism.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member