1st Annual Pirates Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 2 is now over! Thank you to everyone for their patience tonight. Team Hefferz are in the middle of setting up their final game, so there will be a slight delay before the finals are announced. Arg.

Cat

Wait... Do the monkeys get a week to complete the next game against the heffers? We only just got confirmation today that we were playing them. It only seems fair that we should also get a week to complete our game with them since we all have sporadic schedules and are only just now planning.

Wait... Do the monkeys get a week to complete the next game against the heffers? We only just got confirmation today that we were playing them. It only seems fair that we should also get a week to complete our game with them since we all have sporadic schedules and are only just now planning.
Yes you do! No worries. But, if you guys get it done sooner, I am going to start the finals the day after. That was all I meant. :)

And that's all she wrote. Jack the Monkey's Manglers and the Silent Whisper Bandits are now in the finals! Now, I want these finals to be as authentic as possible, so I am giving TWO WEEKS for this round. Only caveat is, everyone must play! I want everyone to earn their prizes since some people have yet to play a round. Good luck mateys!

2. Team Jack the Monkey's Manglers
@Cat @Shrimp @Solar @Jolber

8. Silent Whisper Bandits
@Starlina , @Dustbunny , @PlayerOne , @Andre Dia

PudgeTheFish

I think you need to calm down and understand that actual real life things happen unexpectedly. You are being so rude and honestly that is no way to host a tournament. Excuse me for having to work double shifts to make ends meet. Excuse emmar for being on a vacation she happened to plan months before pirates was announced. Excuse Alyssa for having a broken laptop charger and not being able to be on at all and excuse Rylan for having hockey games and after school things to do.

This is the most uncalled for post I have ever seen in my life and if that's the way you're going to handle this situation then I want no part in your amateur tournament.

Consider my team "forfeited".
Yeaaaaaaaaa preach it

Status
Not open for further replies.