Big Brother Season 17 Discussion

Discuss this season here! Remember to put spoilers in spoilers ;) !

:thumbsup:From first impressions, I really like Audrey, Clay, Da'Vonne, James, and Vanessa.
:thumbsdown:I have a feeling Jackie, John, Liz, Meg, and Steve will annoy me.
:trophy: My win prediction: Audrey Liz (once big game moves are made 'll update it)

Last edited:

Jorash

I loooooove me some Clay ;) I'm pulling for him, I also love Jason, Da'vonne annoys me she's too suspicious of everything

I loooooove me some Clay ;) I'm pulling for him, I also love Jason, Da'vonne annoys me she's too suspicious of everything
I was cracking up because people don't believe John is really a dentist and that he's from Scranton, PA. Their reasoning for the latter was that "that's where The Office was set", like nobody can really live in that completely nonfictional place :giggle:

Jorash

@Elegance haha i know! I don't like him but I loved that hes from Scranton. Do you watch the feeds, or keep up with them?

Jorash

@Elegance lol my family has a friend who buys it every year so I download the big brother buddy app and it sends me alerts for when stuff is going down and that's when I'll pull up the feeds. I'm too impatient to wait for stuff to air

Neda

I love Big Brother omg! :hearts:

Pre-Season my picks were: Da'Vonne, Audrey, and Austin.

After watching the feeds my picks are now: John, Steve, Da'Vonne
The feeds truly show you who the houseguests are.(well that and anything the houseguest says in Diary Room)

mark

10 mins late to everything
i just started omg this girl just lied about her career like 15 mins in the show thats sad

but most of them are like rlly attractive

Last edited:

Jorash

I know who the twin is already since I'm glued to the live feeds :P
Liz has a twin sister named Julia and they've already been switching out on the live feeds.
Do you think they'll last through five evictions? I've been watching the feeds like crazy too, and maybe it's because I know who it is, but I can definitely tell the differences between the two

I looked it up because I wish I had the feeds. My guess was wrong, but this person did cross my mind. I don't think they look alike, idk why I haven't noticed

Neda

Do you think they'll last through five evictions? I've been watching the feeds like crazy too, and maybe it's because I know who it is, but I can definitely tell the differences between the two
Honestly with all that's going on in the house right now I don't think they'll notice much about that twist.
However it's only the first week and a couple of the houseguests have brought up the twin twist from Season 5 and someone even said "Do you think __ looks a bit different from this picture? *pointing at the memory wall*

Jorash

Honestly with all that's going on in the house right now I don't think they'll notice much about that twist.
However it's only the first week and a couple of the houseguests have brought up the twin twist from Season 5 and someone even said "Do you think __ looks a bit different from this picture? *pointing at the memory wall*
Hmm they might figure it out if they get a certain someone out of the house next week. Just have to wait and see :D

perksofamy

I love big brother so much!!!!!!
I dont know if this season will be as eventful as last (with frankie being in it and i just really enjoyed the people and everything that happened)
that twin spoiler is very tempting to click on but I think im gonna wait till they announce it because I honestly have no idea who it could be.. I love the idea of the twist though :)
I really dont like Jason and I want Audrey to win just because she seems like a bad ********** xD

Neda

I'm not liking Shelli and Clay at all anymore..
I really wish Becky would've remained hoh