Big Brother Season 17 Discussion

Jorash

I think clay and Shelli are making a mistake but I'm still on their team all the way

i liked audrey up to the point until she lied and "swore to god"
idk that was a kind of eewewewwewewewe move
same. now all she does is create lies and turns houseguests against one another for no reason. I'm starting to wonder if she's a pathological liar just because she seems to truly believe her lies.

mark

10 mins late to everything
i like meg bc shes from ny and she has a lol personality[DOUBLEPOST=1436142876][/DOUBLEPOST]
same. now all she does is create lies and turns houseguests against one another for no reason. I'm starting to wonder if she's a pathological liar just because she seems to truly believe her lies.
she disgusts me SHE IS NOW TALKING ABOUT HER MOTIVES with austins ashu9.eorb l jbwwww screams[DOUBLEPOST=1436143274][/DOUBLEPOST]i hate audrey[DOUBLEPOST=1436143292][/DOUBLEPOST]fake[DOUBLEPOST=1436143435][/DOUBLEPOST]the dentist looks like a cartoon character

Last edited:

Otters

OK I HAVENT WATCHED TODAYS
BUT audrey needs to calm down imo

i will say more after i watch ok i forgot my other opinions

i've been binge watching to catch up and i finally am
i am now a big brother fan, this is my first season where i've actually started all the way from the beginning. i just started watching it last summer with frankie grande and that whole casted group & sincerely enjoyed the competition
honestly, i think it's such a mess right now in the house BUT i'm starting to like the way it's playing out with the group of vanessa, austin, liz/julia, clay, and shelli

i just REALLLYYYYYYY want julia to have an announced position in the house
i loved day, i'm sad she went home. but she shouldn't have exploited herself so much. i feel the same for audrey as well.

HONESTLY, JOHN CRACKS ME UP. i love him. him pointing out the twins' crown tooth. omg

i could care less for steve, james, and becky

Neda

Ok this past week was a little confusing for me. At the live eviction I was like, "wait... who do they want out?" :huh:

But I'm still really liking this season. I hope the twins stay safe.
I was freaking out during the voting!
I was lowkey hoping for the house to flip the votes just to add some drama or to 100% divide the house right then and there.

Jorash

I just have one thing to say at this point......#teamjohnnymac lol

Jorash

So here is what I have to say. First, I love Johnny Mac, his DR sessions crack me up! But here is what I think would be a smart and great game move: Shelli and Clay from the beginning have been close, and they will be ride or die until the end. Liz and Julia are twin sisters, and they will also be ride or die to the end. If they were smart, Shelli/Clay and Liz/Julia would form a final four deal, and an alliance. They wouldn't need many more people to vote with them to control the house, and if they could get to the end, they could fight out amongst themselves. However, Liz and Austin are too close and she needs to kind of move away from him because he could be terrible for her game.

Also, Becky and Vanessa are literally useless. And Jackie. Jason is hilarious to listen to, and James is just kind of there as well. Steve is socially awkward and adorable. If Johnny Mac doesn't win, I at least want him to get America's Favorite. Oh and Audrey, yeah I don't like her being in the house because she stresses me out during the HOH comps, I don't want her to win because she is such a wild card!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
honestly, it got boring when mama day left. now it's just a whole bunch of trashy white people who think they're still in high school locked up together.

let's see, who i like this season now that day is gone....

Jorash

@Oreo I hate to say it but I cheered so hard when they got rid of her. ...my mom was not happy

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
@Oreo I hate to say it but I cheered so hard when they got rid of her. ...my mom was not
happy
@Oreo YES UGH Mama Day was my #1, it is so boring now without her
I'm just hoping this big alliance blows up soon, I'm in need of some entertainment
Honestly, Day has been one of the only people so far to pick up on everybody's fakeness. She caught on to Clay fake apologizing because Audrey told him too, she called out the TWIN TWIST FIRST, she doesn't fall victim to people's fake lies and promises....for once, a BB player that was destined for greatness. Everybody else on this game is so dumb. It's like they've never seen BB before. And that's why Day left first, she was an actual game player, not a floating piece of reality tv poop.

Jorash

Besides running her mouth like a crazy woman, Day was the literal definition of a floater in that game. She couldn't win comps, she never really strategized except for with Jason and basically did nothing. She was just as bad as Audrey, she just kept running her mouth. At least she told the truth, but if she had kept half those opinions and realizations to herself instead of blowing up everyone else's game, she would still be here this week. And this past comp was made for her, with how much she pays attention to detail. Even with her gone, the house still keeps flipping on each other, players are forming alliances daily, and people keep spreading rumors. Sorry, but Day just really did not seem to make an impact in this game.

Neda

Besides running her mouth like a crazy woman, Day was the literal definition of a floater in that game. She couldn't win comps, she never really strategized except for with Jason and basically did nothing. She was just as bad as Audrey, she just kept running her mouth. At least she told the truth, but if she had kept half those opinions and realizations to herself instead of blowing up everyone else's game, she would still be here this week. And this past comp was made for her, with how much she pays attention to detail. Even with her gone, the house still keeps flipping on each other, players are forming alliances daily, and people keep spreading rumors. Sorry, but Day just really did not seem to make an impact in this game.
To be fair it was only week 2 (she did have alliances here and there but this house is insane and they all crumbled, when she was on the block she tried working with people but they didn't want to because it was obvious she was going home) so I don't think she'd classify as a floater.
I think if she stayed she would've seriously started to play the game after being nominated.