Big Brother Season 17 Discussion

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Besides running her mouth like a crazy woman, Day was the literal definition of a floater in that game. She couldn't win comps, she never really strategized except for with Jason and basically did nothing. She was just as bad as Audrey, she just kept running her mouth. At least she told the truth, but if she had kept half those opinions and realizations to herself instead of blowing up everyone else's game, she would still be here this week. And this past comp was made for her, with how much she pays attention to detail. Even with her gone, the house still keeps flipping on each other, players are forming alliances daily, and people keep spreading rumors. Sorry, but Day just really did not seem to make an impact in this game.
day??? a floater??? do u not remember when day blew up audrey's game...and then figured out the twin twist...and didn't fall for anybody's fakeness...and had a lot of big game moves planned? she was the only player who PLAYED during the two weeks she was there. nobody else made any significant moves during that time except play games of "he said she said" telephone.

there's more floaters in this game than there are players. "i'm a big brother superfan" my behind smh

Jorash

day??? a floater??? do u not remember when day blew up audrey's game...and then figured out the twin twist...and didn't fall for anybody's fakeness...and had a lot of big game moves planned? she was the only player who PLAYED during the two weeks she was there. nobody else made any significant moves during that time except play games of "he said she said" telephone.

there's more floaters in this game than there are players. "i'm a big brother superfan" my behind smh
Sure, I remember all those things. Remember when she didn't win any competitions and she didn't follow through on anything that she said? She literally "floated" through those two weeks, making everyone mad, and putting a target on herself but never actually playing the big brother game. She blew up Audrey's game and then did nothing to follow it up, she figured out the twin twist and then ruined her game by outing the twins instead of keeping it to herself, and she literally thought of a game move and then it was NEVER mentioned again.

Sorry, I usually agree with you but she literally did nothing. I'm glad she went

Still love Oreo's though <3

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Sure, I remember all those things. Remember when she didn't win any competitions and she didn't follow through on anything that she said? She literally "floated" through those two weeks, making everyone mad, and putting a target on herself but never actually playing the big brother game. She blew up Audrey's game and then did nothing to follow it up, she figured out the twin twist and then ruined her game by outing the twins instead of keeping it to herself, and she literally thought of a game move and then it was NEVER mentioned again.

Sorry, I usually agree with you but she literally did nothing. I'm glad she went

Still love Oreo's though <3
well as long as u still love oreos...:halcyon:

............... Wow. Like, uh...

Audrey needs to play the game. She dug her own grave, she needs to own her game. She made history by being the first transgendered houseguest and I applaud her for that. I personally think she should be proud. She played hard, but lied too much. Updating my win pick.

Though I think it was Audrey's time to go, the feeds are going to be SO boring without her. I'm still warming up to this cast. Lots of floaters this season (from what I've seen), nobody seems to want to play the game. I don't even know WHO to root for at this point.

but seriously shelli and clay are going to walk to the final two if none of them are smart enough to target them, i think that's what aggravates me the most

Neda

Welp guys looks like this season is canceled how weird huh? they decided to end it after Jason left :amazed:
No it's not really over I'm just annoyed that the dark side is running the house and my next spoiler is a legit/MAJOR spoiler unless you are watching the live feeds right now so don't read that unless you want to be spoiled lol
Jackie was my last hope for the season because this girl was ready to make big moves and take out the dark-sided alliance and on the feeds the endurance HOH competition was being shown to live feeders and I saw that my Queen fell and I just know Shelli is going to end up winning this HOH and guess who her side is 100% gunning for? Jackie. (there is a glimmer of hope that James could win this HOH but Shelli has been solid so I'm not getting my hopes up-the comp is currently going on) I'm not saying there aren't any good people left to root for.. but I kind of am.. these hg's are letting Shelli and Vanessa run things and Jackie, Megs, and James were the only ones aware of it but RIP now..
[DOUBLEPOST=1438302335][/DOUBLEPOST]Another big spoiler unless you watch feeds lol
nvm James won HOH! so hopefully Jackie is safe bcs him and her are working together :cheer::dance: :twist: :lol: :look: :eee::whee::seesaw::rick:

Last edited:

Jorash

James HOH, deal made with shelli that he will not nominate or backdoor her or clay :)

Neda

James HOH, deal made with shelli that he will not nominate or backdoor her or clay :)
I'm so mad that they are safe but whatever hopefully James puts up Austin and Liz because Austin has said he would throw anything to save Liz and then if she wins veto Vanessa would probably go up

Jorash

I'm so mad that they are safe but whatever hopefully James puts up Austin and Liz because Austin has said he would throw anything to save Liz and then if she wins veto Vanessa would probably go up
I seriously hate Austin and if the twins go up I'd be ok with that too tbh. I love clelli. Shelli is smart and with clay by her side, she would win the game. Hes great to look at but not smart. Also j Mac for the win I love him

Neda

I seriously hate Austin and if the twins go up I'd be ok with that too tbh. I love clelli. Shelli is smart and with clay by her side, she would win the game. Hes great to look at but not smart. Also j Mac for the win I love him
James said he's going back on his promise because that's what they did to him, meg, and jackie when they(Vanessa,clay,shelli's alliance) put up Jason so looks like Clay and Shelli are going to be nominated up front, can't wait to see what happens on the feeds.

perksofamy

I like Clelli but if they go up on the block together it would be the most intesnse moment this season.
I LIKED austin until he let his man parts do the talking for him since hes so in love with liz. They would be so cute together I wish she would feel the same way

Last edited:

Jorash

I don't care if they go up, only one has to win veto, or someone in their alliance and they'll have the votes to stay no problem. Shelli needs to win or someone needs to take her off though or she'll go home. Clay is pretty but has no brains.

vanessa has always played the game so smart though but the past couple of weeks i've been shaking in fear of her being sent home but she always pulls through.
if she does make final 2 and they dont vote for her it will be because they are all butt hurt that she had a part of sending every person packing but in reality she has played the game the best

vanessa has always played the game so smart though but the past couple of weeks i've been shaking in fear of her being sent home but she always pulls through.
if she does make final 2 and they dont vote for her it will be because they are all butt hurt that she had a part of sending every person packing but in reality she has played the game the best
she's definitely thinking the hardest among everyone else, but sometimes i feel she's playing too hard, too obviously. hopefully she can lay low for a while (until the next HOH, at least). i was more upset with james leaving, and at this point as long as vanessa, steve, or jmac win the game, i'll be okay with the season. idk how many more times i can hear liz, julia, and austin comparing how much TV time they've had between the three of them, or how much liz wanted to be janelle. i might pass out. LOL

lol when vanessa kisses her ring during the voting it's sooooo adorable
:squee:[DOUBLEPOST=1441584054][/DOUBLEPOST]and johnny is so hilarious and for most of the game has been a pawn and won so many vetos...
he would be my second choice to win.

i just watched tonights episode and yesss!

i hope he takes out liz tbh she is the strongest out of the twins and austin and julia dont get along

Okay I was really busy all August but I have returned and am fully caught up on my BB17. Without further ado....

Johnny Mac has grown on me, and I still want Vanessa to win solely because of her aggressive gameplay. I have been watching this show for so long without somebody playing the game in such an "all-in" fashion. PLUS she is executing it well- not flawless, but well.

Liz's "affection" for Austin is annoying me. She literally hated him. I honestly don't think that any showmances this season will make it out of the house.

OH MY-LANTA this has been a great season.