Bring Back Green Flip Hat.

Shrimp

Yes. All those hats in total are worth over 12,000 credits. It's sort of unfair. No wonder why people make clones. Bring them back!

Foamy

Agreed, it's far too early to start removing items from the catalog.

I think it would be extremely unfair to bring it back considering some people traded a lot for it.
Credits are worthless as of today, so that point is rather moot.

Ness

I believe they were discontinued to start injecting rares into the game. If everyone can get items, or get them back after they've been discontinued, then there really is no point to an economy.

Foamy

I believe they were discontinued to start injecting rares into the game. If everyone can get items, or get them back after they've been discontinued, then there really is no point to an economy.
It hasn't even been a week yet, though..

Shrimp

First people complain there shouldn't even be attempts to create an economy until mini-games are released and beta is over. And now people are like "Yes! Economy!" No, just no.

Enso

Agreed, it's far too early to start removing items from the catalog.

Credits are worthless as of today, so that point is rather moot.
Not worthless. Still require effort to get. I think they should not come back and this is coming from someone who wants one. Game cant cater to each individual.

- - - Updated - - -

& Amy recreated this game. She wanted to retire them so who are we to argue that she shouldnt.

Kisura

Don't worry though everyone who did clone has 15 black mickeys 32 fire walls..... I'm about done with this game too be completely honest....

Foamy

Not worthless. Still require effort to get. I think they should not come back and this is coming from someone who wants one. Game cant cater to each individual.

- - - Updated - - -

& Amy recreated this game. She wanted to retire them so who are we to argue that she shouldnt.
I don't think you understand the concept of inflation. Yes, they are worthless. They have been severely devalued because of the shells. The "effort" required to get the shells is minimal, if someone wanted to they could simply run a bot and have all the credits. Furthermore, the more credits introduced into the game (they show no sign of stopping at the moment), the HIGHER the price of the green flip will be. So yes, it should ABSOLUTELY be brought back.

Kisura

I don't have time to play myvmk either seeing as i play league and my sister came home this weekend. So the economy is already screwed because All the items are worthless except for Green flips because they took so long too get unless you played all first day and got that credit bonus...

InaDaze

The Confused One.
It's a game. I don't like the idea of forcing economy so early, but this move was perfectly fine. The hat could, I repeat, COULD make a reappearance. So it's up to you if you want to trade for it or not. Let Amy and the staff do what they wish with the game. It was abundantly clear to me that one of the 2000 hats would be pulled right early, as they were hard to get early. Don't let one hat bother you. There is plenty more to come.

Personally I have no care for this hat. It isn't that special to me.

Foamy

It's a game. I don't like the idea of forcing economy so early, but this move was perfectly fine. The hat could, I repeat, COULD make a reappearance. So it's up to you if you want to trade for it or not. Let Amy and the staff do what they wish with the game. It was abundantly clear to me that one of the 2000 hats would be pulled right early, as they were hard to get early. Don't let one hat bother you. There is plenty more to come.

Personally I have no care for this hat. It isn't that special to me.
I'd be fine with that, however, here is the problem. With this series of moves they are destroying the economy, not creating one. An economy changes over time, it's not something that happens instantly. What they did by introducing the shells and removing the green flip within the first week is devalue credits (something which is really important in the economy early on) and put a high value on the green flip which will keep rising. Since it's the only retired item right now, the only choice they have is to continue retiring items at this pace creating an artificial economy and I don't think anyone wants that. This is exactly why I proposed a schedule for releasing and removing items.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I'd be fine with that, however, here is the problem. With this series of moves they are destroying the economy, not creating one. An economy changes over time, it's not something that happens instantly. What they did by introducing the shells and removing the green flip within the first week is devalue credits (something which is really important in the economy early on) and put a high value on the green flip which will keep rising. Since it's the only retired item right now, the only choice they have is to continue retiring items at this pace creating an artificial economy and I don't think anyone wants that. This is exactly why I proposed a schedule for releasing and removing items.
How does an economy get destroyed with the removal of a hat and the pumping in of credits? We need credits for future releases, which I do agree with you that a schedule for such things would be good (more later). I'm not a huge fan of this new game as I don't have the best computer for it, but I will have my patience and wait for Fireworks and other mini-games to open and save my credits so that I can buy the new stuff when it comes out.

Yes an economy changes over time but HOW? You need to make such retirements/releases so that the items in the economy can begin to gain value. Again the credits need to be fed to the economy to give it a kick-start, if you don't give the economy some credits then the economy WILL die when you release new items that are EXPENSIVE (I'm thinking of the first magic released to the shop. It's almost Halloween. Which magic comes out for that? Bat Magic. How much was it on VMK? 10K.) If you don't give the economy credits then none of the items can be bought.

I don't think items should be retired every day... Again a schedule would be nice for this with some items just randomly disappearing without being said or appearing. I remember VMK doing that a few times.

Emelon

- - - Updated - - -

Coming from someone who wants one? I don't doubt that you want one, but that statement is highly misleading considering I've seen you in game and you do in fact have one already. You may want one, but you want it for trading purposes not because you don't own one.

Jasmine

It's way too early to start forcing "rares". Let the game be.

I think it should be brought back too.